Blockchain Monster Hunt is a multi-chain game that rewards you with crypto tokens for your gaming skills. Do you want to know how its play-to-earn mechanism works?
Blockchain and Metaverse-based gaming industry had an enormous rise in recent years. The market size of global blockchain gaming is expected to cross $104 billion by 2028. Impressive right?
Moreover, gamers have transformed to Metaverse-based gaming platforms to earn rewards along with a better experience. The augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market is expected to reach more than 2,500 million users by 2027.
Blockchain Monster Hunt is a popular topic of discussion among gamers in the crypto space. Let’s get straight into this blockchain-based augmented reality (AR) game.
What is Blockchain Monster Hunt?
Blockchain Monster Hunt is the first multi-chain game in the world. This game is inspired by the augmented reality(AR) mobile game Pokémon-GO. You can play this game to explore various digital spaces.
Each space is represented as a block on the blockchain with limited monsters. You can battle or hunt these unique monsters to advance into the game. The players of this Metaverse game are also called “Blockchain Defenders.”
Each player of Blockchain Monster Hunt begins the game by keeping one mission in mind. This mission is to participate in battles and hunt down evil monsters. If you fail to hunt the monsters, they’ll keep corrupting the multiverse.
Blockchain Monster Hunt uses blockchain technology to avoid the network congestion that other similar games face. Moreover-multichain, features allow players of different blockchains to interact and create an active gaming community.
The players can choose and switch to multiple blockchain networks according to their preferences. The supported networks include Ethereum, BSC (BNB Smart Chain), Moonbeam, and Polygon.
For example, you’ll find fire monsters on the BSC network, whereas water monsters are on the Ethereum network. If you want to cool the fire monster with the help of the water monster, you can buy the monster using the multi-chain support feature.
How Play-to-Earn (P2E) Works in Blockchain Monster Hunt?
Blockchain Monster Hunt provides four ways to earn while having fun gaming. These ways consist of:
#1. Catching Monsters
Catching monsters allows you to enrich your monster species collection. You can then trade this collection to earn tokens.
Blockchain Monster Hunt uses a preset algorithm that determines the value of the monsters. Here even the game developers can’t predict the value and type of the monster species unless the block is minted.
The major factors involved in catching a monster include:
- Valid Catching Time: The validity of the monsters is limited to 200 blocks.
- Success Rate: This rate determines the possibility of catching the monsters.Higher the success rate, the chance of earning tokens increases.
- Monster Stats: Powerful monsters have high stats and are difficult to catch.
- Monster Perfection Level: The perfection level varies among the monsters, and you can know the level only after catching one.
- Element Support: To catch a monster, you need to hold another monster that supports a particular element. For example, you must have a water monster to catch a fire monster.
- Minimum Catching Power: The amount of energy required to catch a monster.
- Catching Booster: You can use “catching booster” to add more energy and increase the ‘success rate.’
#2. Battling Monsters
Battling monsters is based on the elements your monster holds. Your monster must have stronger elements to defeat your enemies.
Each element has its strength against two other elements. In contrast, the same element shows weakness against the other two elements. In short, it’s important to identify the strength and weaknesses of your monster’s elements.
Blockchain Monster Hunt provides two types of battling gaming modes:
- Player Versus Environment (PvE): In this mode, you need to battle and defeat the non-player character (NPC) monsters. Here the rewards include crypto tokens, NFTs, or energy. The rewards received will be random.
- Player Versus Player (PvP): PvP mode allows you to challenge other online players for battling. Moreover, you will also receive challenges from players. Once two players are ready, they’ll have to choose three monsters to fight within one minute. There are three rounds, and the player who wins two rounds is declared the winner.
#3. Game Items
Upgrading your monster’s skills is important to defeat opponents and earn rewards. In this case, game items allow you to modify your monsters to improve their battling skills and power.
Game items consist of four kinds: Attack, Speed, Defense, and Health. You need to adjust these skills and powers that make your monster effective.
In addition, there are four types of rarities: Epic, Rare, Uncommon, and Common. You can buy these items from the marketplace or unbox the “Mystery Box.”
You can customize your monster by combining the necessary skills, powers, and rarity. Moreover, you can keep changing the items while playing the game.
Game items can be used to participate in Blockchain Monster Hunt’s PvE and PvP modes. Besides, usage of these items doesn’t impact your stamina, battle rewards, or EXP score.
#4. Mystery Box
Winners of PvE battles have a chance to win mystery boxes. In addition, players can then mint these mysterious boxes in the multiverse by battling against the wild monsters.
As the name indicates, you can never predict what’s inside a mystery box. Therefore, you’ll find tokens, game items, energy, native chain token, or a chain mascot.
The multi-chain support of Blockchain Monster Hunt allows users to hunt mascots of different chains. Moreover, you’ll also receive a mystery box as a drop from your specific monsters.
You can know the drop rate of your mystery box before entering the battle. In addition, your drop rate starts from 0.1% and keeps increasing gradually.
The percentage of chance to receive the reward will be shown to you in advance. Using this drop rate, you can decide to either sell the gift box or open the box.
Blockchain Monster Hunt allows you to breed and create a new monster. These new ones are called “Artificial Monsters.”
You need to pick the necessary monster elements to create a brand-new monster. The value of the newly created monster depends on the element selected, the experience of the parent monster, and its genus.
While creating an artificial monster, you have total control over selecting the right monsters. Besides, you can combine a maximum of up to 8 monsters. Along with the right monsters, you also need to add essence points for 100% breeding success.
Finally, you can use the artificial monsters to:
- Collect energy during PvE battles.
- Battle against opponents in PvP battle mode.
- Sell them on the marketplace in exchange for tokens.
What is a Blockchain Monster Hunt Token (BCMC)?
BCMC is the native token behind the Blockchain Monster Hunt ecosystem. Built using the ERC-20/BEP-20 token standard, these token rewards gamers for their skills and contributions.
BCMC has a market cap of more than $1.5 million at the time of writing. Moreover, this crypto token has an average daily trading volume of over $28,000.
BCMC token provides farming features on QuickSwap, ApeSwap, and StellaSwap. Here the supported crypto trading pairs include BCMC/MATIC LP, BCMC/BNB LP, and BCMC/GLMR.
You can also use BCMC to charge ‘Energy’ for your monsters. In addition, you can also use this token as an in-game currency.
The greatest advantage for players in this Blockchain Monster Hunt is the availability of an inbuilt multi-chain token bridge. Here you can freely transfer BCMC tokens across multiple blockchain networks.
While considering the tokenomics of the Blockchain Monster Hunt project, the total supply is 1 billion BCMC tokens. At present, the circulating supply is over 237 million BCMC tokens.
Blockchain Monster Hunt allocates 40% of the total token supply to reward miners. Also, 18% goes to the team and advisors. The next bigger allocation of 17.6% is allocated to the project’s ecosystem and treasury.
Blockchain Monster Hunt then allocates 14.1% of the BCMC token supply for marketing and partnerships. Private investors get 9.8% against their invested funds. Finally, the remaining 0.5% is used for public rounds.
How to Buy BCMC Tokens?
You can buy BCMC tokens listed on crypto exchanges such as ApeSwap, Gate.io, MEXC, PancakeSwap (V2), QuickSwap, and SushiSwap. However, the highest volume of BCMC tokens is traded at the centralized exchange, Gate.io, and the decentralized exchange, PancakeSwap (V2).
Let’s look at the steps to buy BCMC tokens on Gate.io and PancakeSwap (V2).
#1. Buy BCMC Tokens from Gate.io
- Visit Gate.io.
- Create an account with Gate.io by completing the verification process.
- Existing users can log in using the Gate.io user credentials.
- Load your Gate.io wallet with USDT tokens.
- Go to the “Spot Markets” section.
- Search for the “BCMC” token. You’ll find the BCMC/USDT trading pair; select it.
- Now select the amount of USDT required to buy BCMC tokens.
- Then click “Buy.”
Finally, you’ll receive BCMC tokens in your Gate.io wallet.
#2. Buy BCMC Tokens from PancakeSwap (V2)
- Visit the PancakeSwap platform.
- Connect your wallet with the PancakeSwap platform. You can connect MetaMask, Trust Wallet, or Binance Wallet.
- Next, select a blockchain network. You can choose Ethereum, BSC, or Aptos.
- Now click the “Trade” section on the top left corner of the PancakeSwap platform.
- Then select the “Swap” option.
- Now load your connected wallet with WBNB tokens, as PancakeSwap supports the trading pair WBNB/BCMC.
- Select WBNB as the first swap token.
- Then select BCMC as the second swap token, and click “Import.”
- Next, choose the value of the WBNB tokens you wish to swap to BCMC and click “Swap.”
After completing the swap, your connected wallet receives BCMC tokens.
Note: Once you buy BCMC tokens, you can connect that wallet with the Blockchain Monster Hunt platform. In addition, you can also store NFT rewards in the same wallet.
Blockchain Monster Hunt is undoubtedly an interesting P2E game. You can play this game to earn rewards as BCMC tokens.
Moreover, the multi-chain supportive feature allows you to have a smooth gaming experience. Overall, have fun playing and earning crypto tokens.
Next, check out the online cryptocurrency courses for beginner to advanced levels.