DomainHack.me is an unconventional, fun and yet, a resourceful way to find a new domain name.
The site is free and created by Jan Brennensthul, a software engineer, web developer and open data activist from Berlin, Germany.
The following are some of its features:
- Utilises the same system used by Google’s Angular JS
- Combines domain levels (even Top-Level Domain) to spell the entire entered name to form a domain
- Creates extremely short domain names
- Valuable for redirectors, paste bins, base domains and URL shortening services
- Can be used to create base domains to use for delegating sub-domains.