Screaming Frog is an SEO spider tool, used in order to link images and scripts just like a search engine to evaluate the SEO on a website.
A free version of the software is available which can carry out the following tasks:
- Find broken links and redirects
- Page data and Metadata analysis
- Duplicate page discovery
- With a URL crawl limit to 500
The paid version charges 149 pounds per year and is able to provide additional help like
- Crawl configuration
- Search console integration
- Free technical support
- Unlimited URL crawl limit
Companies like Apple, Google and Amazon are known to use this software.