Microsoft word is different on MAC compare to Windows OS.
If you are Windows user and moved to MAC OS like me then you will have new learning, as things are different in this world.
Lately, I was looking to insert a cover page in Microsoft word but couldn’t find it straightforward so I thought to put together the instructions so you can save time.
Interested in learning Microsoft Office? Check out this ultimate bundle course.
Insert Built-in Cover Page in Microsoft Word on MAC
- Open Microsoft Word on your MAC
- Click on Document Elements
- Click on Cover drop-down menu
- Select the cover page you wish to insert
Save Custom Cover Page in Microsoft Word on MAC
Sometime Built-in cover page is not sufficient and you wish to create your own or use ready-made available by third parties. Once you have it ready, here is how you can save it for future use.
- Open the cover page, which you have downloaded or created
- Go to Format >> Document
- Click on Layout tab
- Select checkbox for “Different first page”
- Click on OK
- Now, Go to File >> Save As
- Enter the desired name and select format as “Template”
To use this template in future:
- Open Microsoft Word
- Go to File >> New from template
- Click on My Templates at left navigation and choose the template you want to use
That’s all. It’s easy once you know it.
- Tagged in:
More great readings on Sysadmin
5 Powerful SharePoint Performance Monitoring ToolsSatish Shethi on September 19, 2022
7 Handy Subnet Calculators to BookmarkAshlin Jenifa on September 13, 2022
How to Run System File Checker (SFC) in Windows 11/10Hitesh Sant on September 27, 2022
How to Fix Shell Infrastructure Host Having High CPU in WindowsHitesh Sant on September 5, 2022
How to Repair Windows Image using DISM CommandSatish Shethi on September 2, 2022
GitOps vs DevOps: Understanding the DifferencesAmrita Pathak on August 31, 2022
The more you learn, the better you become.
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.