Microsoft word is different on MAC compare to Windows OS.
If you are Windows user and moved to MAC OS like me then you will have new learning, as things are different in this world.
Lately, I was looking to insert a cover page in Microsoft word but couldn’t find it straightforward so I thought to put together the instructions so you can save time.
Interested in learning Microsoft Office? Check out this ultimate bundle course.
Insert Built-in Cover Page in Microsoft Word on MAC
- Open Microsoft Word on your MAC
- Click on Document Elements
- Click on Cover drop-down menu
- Select the cover page you wish to insert
Save Custom Cover Page in Microsoft Word on MAC
Sometime Built-in cover page is not sufficient and you wish to create your own or use ready-made available by third parties. Once you have it ready, here is how you can save it for future use.
- Open the cover page, which you have downloaded or created
- Go to Format >> Document
- Click on Layout tab
- Select checkbox for “Different first page”
- Click on OK
- Now, Go to File >> Save As
- Enter the desired name and select format as “Template”
To use this template in future:
- Open Microsoft Word
- Go to File >> New from template
- Click on My Templates at left navigation and choose the template you want to use
That’s all. It’s easy once you know it.
- Tagged in:
More great readings on Sysadmin
How to Scan and Fix Log4j Vulnerability?Amrita Pathak on May 10, 2022
What is Network Latency and How to Improve It? Hitesh Sant on May 6, 2022
8 Best NetFlow Analyzers and Collector Tools for Your NetworkAshlin Jenifa on May 7, 2022
How to Enable ‘God Mode’ in Windows 10/11Dhruv Parmar on May 5, 2022
7 Online CCNA Certification Courses for Network AdministratorsAmrita Pathak on May 5, 2022
Looking for telnet on RHEL 8? Try ncAbhishek Nair on May 2, 2022
Join Geekflare Newsletter
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.