Customer feedback management plays a critical role in the development and up-gradation of any product. It allows you to understand your customer needs and identify areas requiring specific changes to make the product more convenient and appealing.
According to research, companies that collect timely feedback and make amendments have a better acquisition and retention rate than their competitors. These customer-centric companies focus on providing better customer service that plays a critical role in a company’s overall success.
Some of the most common ways of feedback collection are surveys and reviews by the customers. Product owners then collect this information with the help of feedback collection tools and get a holistic picture of how their customers perceive their Brand.
It helps companies and individuals in the following ways:
- A feedback management system helps in improving products and services.
- It helps in measuring customer satisfaction levels.
- Customers feel more valued after the feedback process.
- Feedback Management systems enhance the customer experience.
- Keeping customers becomes easier with feedback management.
- Customer reviews can become a reliable source of information for other potential customers.
- The feedback from customers plays a critical role in the decision-making process.
Lately, there has been a substantial increase in the level of competition that exists in the technological industry. Tech start-ups and companies that offer software-as-a-service (SaaS) always need to innovate and adapt to survive.
Additionally, they need to explore new avenues and maintain a high customer satisfaction rate to gain new customers and keep the existing ones.
Customer feedback helps these businesses through:
Feedback Management systems and website content optimization
Website content plays a critical role in defining the success rate of any business. They must maintain clear and effective communication to attract new customers. This is known as good copywriting.
A business should communicate its value proposition to gain new customers. Collecting customer feedback will allow the company to understand if they’re doing it the right way or if they need to make some necessary changes in their communication.
Improving business operations through Feedback Management
Each customer has a different potential for acquiring information. When you’re on-boarding a customer, some customers can easily navigate through instructions, whereas some may find it difficult and get lost in translation.
In such situations, gaining activity-based feedback is an excellent way of identifying the areas that a company has to redefine to make the customer journey as smooth as possible.
Product development and Feedback Management System
SaaS and start-up companies always revolve in a loop of trial and error. These companies need to remain market competitive to survive.
Short feedback cycles enable them to make necessary changes and enhance their product to offer the best services at all times.
Increasing customer loyalty through Feedback Management
For SaaS and start-ups, gaining new customers is a hard task. Hence, they need to be extra careful with the customers that already exist.
Incorporating feedback mechanisms can allow these companies to make their customers feel more valued. However, it is essential that the company takes action and closes the cycle by resolving customer queries. Otherwise, customers will feel de-valued.
The good news is, there are many affordable feedback management solutions available in the market, and the following are some popular ones.
UserVoice is a one-stop solution capable of collecting and organizing feedback from multiple sources. It then translates that feedback into measurable and actionable insight for the user.
It allows you to listen to conversations that surround your brand. No matter the size of the business or customer base, you can integrate everything under a single dashboard.
Since it allows you to collect customer feedback every step of the way, you can incorporate that feedback into your product roadmap and make necessary changes in time. With the help of this software, every customer enjoys being heard; you can let your customers feel cared for at all times.
- It allows you to survey various products by comparing ideas to see which features they want to see more of this, getting instant and orderly results.
- Create a two-way channel of communication between the company and customers, so they do not feel neglected.
- Categories and tags can be created to tag comments by product, team, etc.
- SmartVote surveys can get users to take part and discover what features or ideas users want the most.
- The NPS (Net Promoter Score) functions track both positive and negative responses, asking users how likely they recommend the company to their friends. Based on a score of 1-10, we see different users: detractors, liabilities, or promoters.
One of the best parts about the Canny is that it offers a clean, easy to navigate, and understandable interface. You can integrate it to collect feedback from your customers or internal team members and create a product roadmap based on your feedback.
Additionally, you can use the same platform to push an email to all the concerned parties to update them on the changes taken against their feedback.
- Link reviews automatically to your current user accounts
- Filter reviews on user groups you care for, e.g., loyal customers
- Select various privacy tools to restrict access to boards.
- Manually track input by adding a client to a post.
- Discuss ideas with your team internally while keeping it in scope.
- Add a better organization level to your posts.
- Incorporate your logo, colors of the brand, and prompts
- Set expectations better by predicting when a specific function will be available
- Coordinate notifications with other marketing efforts
- Easily format entries for better readability with rich text and inline images.
Roadmunk is a road-mapping tool that automates the customer journey and allows a company to identify areas of improvement for their product. Many multinational companies already use this service.
You can collect feedback and generate comprehensive reports at the touch of a click. It is best for highlighting risks, opportunities, and acquisition value.
The reliable team behind the interface that offers you their support at all times makes the product stand out from others.
Roadmunk allows you to create a customized dashboard based on the reports you require. You can choose and input the variables and work how it is convenient for you.
- Build beautiful, collaborative road maps in minutes.
- Get started quickly by importing data from JIRA or Excel (.csv) or get inspired by 35+ job plan templates that you can make yourself.
- Visualize strategy for your entire product portfolio with comprehensive sharing capabilities, master roadmaps, and bi-directional data integration with JIRA.
- Present your plan safely and seamlessly by exporting boardroom-worthy roadmaps to URL, PNG, PowerPoint, or paper.
Usersnap is a feedback platform and a bug tracking solution, which can be a wonderful SaaS business choice. It can screen unique sets of data and collects user feedback with ease.
It is one of the few software that allows you to accumulate feedback using a single window. Be it your internal team or your customers. They can use the tool to capture screenshots and provide their feedback with on-screen visuals.
The tool offers multi-language support and an unlimited reporting proposition at the same cost.
- Usersnap collects visual feedback and tracks errors from users.
- Customers or users can send feedback with a screenshot, annotations, and comments.
- Metadata like browser version, URL, screen size, etc., can be added automatically.
Optimize your product by collecting instance feedback with the help of Upvoty.
It allows you to collect user’s feedback through a widget on your website or host it on a custom domain. Choose to collect feedback publicly or privately. And integrate with your application’s user through SSO.
So go ahead and build an amazing product by creating a product roadmap, changelog.
Do you like to build something your own?
It will be a good cost-effective choice if you build an internal product and look to collect feedback from internal users.
Upvote is one of the simplest platforms that enables you to collect feedback from customers and within and outside the organization. All the features are completely automated, and you will not have to do any manual work.
It offers a different suggestion board that allows users to vote and determine the action plan for product development or management. It also allows you to integrate different platforms, such as Jira, to make it easier for you to complete your tasks using a single platform.
- Centralize your feedback into one dashboard
- Collect reviews from the outset in one location
- Upvote helps you build in your organization a collaborative and open culture that promotes ideas.
- Concept board to improve the feedback process.
Helprace is an idea management and product feedback tool.
- Use the Ticketing and Email Management system to have a customized, one-on-one support experience.
- Customer Community and Feedback systems for priority clients:
- You can reduce tonnes of load with a Docs self-service platform through this software.
- The software uses the power of crowdsourcing and community when providing responses and gathering feedback.
- You can tap into client ideas when prioritizing tasks or creating a plan. Make choices based on concrete input from users and not guesswork.
- Crowdsource the FAQ
- Issue Tracking
Collecting ideas and feedback is crucial for product growth. In the end, you are building a product for your users, and listening to them will help you win the game. So go ahead and deploy the above tool to start collecting your product feedback today.
Next, find out how you can turn Gmail and GSuite into a powerful helpdesk solution.