Cerber Security defends your site against hacker attacks, spam, Trojan, and malware.
Mitigate brute force attacks by limiting the number of login attempts through the login form XML-RPC / REST API requests or using auth cookies.
- Permits or restrict access by White IP access list and Black IP access list with a single IP, IP range or subnet.
- Automatically detects and moves spam comments to trash or deny it completely.
- Citadel mode for massive brute force attacks.
- Protection against DDOS attacks.
- Hides wp-login.php and wp-signup.php from possible attacks.
- Immediately blocks an IP or a sub-net when attempting to log in with a non-existent username.
The plugin is free.