Pencil Project is an open-source software running the GUI prototyping tools and can be availed on all platforms. It is used to create mockups on the desktop.
It provides numerous features, like:
- Hundreds of built-in shapes for the users to prototype.
- The stencil and shape collection is huge and can be used while prototyping.
- Diagrams and flowcharts are supported.
- Better data handling with the organised layout and UI.
- The output can be exported in various different formats.
- Supports the clip-arts which are included from the web.