In the online business, it is necessary to have a vigilant eye on where your website stands. SERP stands for Search Engine Ranking Page.
SERPS.com helps the user know their website ranking on the search engine. SERP does this by running analysis on your website, searching the keywords on the top 100 pages and looking for its occurrence.
The following are some of the features of the tool
- Daily ranking data
- Mobile, tablet and desktop ranking data
- Results available to up to 250th rank
- Unlimited domains and users
- Local rankings available up to zip-code level
- Google and Yahoo rank tracking in 400 countries