If you are managing multi-region application environment hosted on a single cell, then you should be aware of setting up time zone in IBM WebSphere Application Server.
This helps when you want your application to be in regional time zone.
- Start the administrative console.
- In the topology tree, expand Servers >> Application Servers.
- Click on application server for which you want to set the time zone
- On the application server page, click Process Definition>>Java Virtual Machine>>Custom Properties>>New
- Specify user.timezone in the Name field and timezone in the Value field, where timezone is the supported value for your time zone.
- Click Apply/ok
- Save the configuration
Name - user.timezone
value - Asia/Singapore
I hope this helps you.
Interested in learning Cloud Computing?