If you are managing multi-region application environment hosted on a single cell then you should be aware of setting up time zone in IBM WebShpere Application Server.
It’s easy! This really helps when you want your application to be in regional time zone.
- Start the administrative console.
- In the topology tree, expand Servers >> Application Servers.
- Click on application server for which you want to set the time zone
- On the application server page, click Process Definition>>Java Virtual Machine>>Custom Properties>>New
- Specify user.timezone in the Name field and timezone in the Value field, where timezone is the supported value for your time zone.
- Click Apply/ok
- Save the configuration
Ex: Name - user.timezone value - Asia/Singapore
Was it helpful?