Meet Thrive Themes for WordPress to create a beautiful landing page, generate more leads, optimize headlines, create scarcity campaigns, build a quiz, collect feedbacks, and fast loading themes.
Don’t get confused with the name “Thrive Themes.” I know by name it sounds like a WordPress theme, but actually, it’s NOT just that.
Thrive Themes is a suite of WordPress plugins and themes, focused on conversion, marketing to generate more revenue, and establish a brand for your business.
It works only with WordPress and perfectly suitable for a professional blogger, eBook seller, corporate blog, eCommerce, entrepreneur, and anyone using WordPress and serious about making money and building a brand.
Let’s explore the Thrive Themes product to see how it can help you.
Thrive Theme Builder
Build a conversion-oriented WordPress site that you always dreamed of with Thrive Theme Builder, no matter what experience you have.
Thrive Theme Builder comes with Shapeshift to help you craft, customize, and edit your site easily, without any coding. Besides, the fully-fledged website builder provides you with unmatched control on your website.
Create or customize your header, blog templates, footer, sidebar, category pages, page layouts, error 404, search pages, and more.
So, get started and running within 15 minutes as Thrive Theme Builder has a setup wizard for that matter.
Furthermore, it comes with Shapeshift for better conversion rates. It gives pre-installed Thrive Architect Light, which is a lightweight and feature-packed drag and drop editor. It also has built-in icons, gradients, fonts, fancy dividers, and more to enjoy designing your site.
Additionally, central typography management to manage everything from a single place.
- Responsive design perfect for mobile viewing
- Endless option for designing templates for pages and blog posts
- Global color palette with smart colors to update your site
- 30+ pre-made templates for blog list
- 20+ designs for author box
- 1-click caching setup
Get a variety of templates, design elements, and content blocks for call-to-action, testimonials, product areas, and other places. Design structured data and style custom fields for elements like buttons, posts lists, etc.
Moreover, it includes a Site speed-optimization dashboard with technologies like image optimization, caching, minification, etc. Enjoy seamless integration with tools like ActiveCampaign, AWS SES, AWeber, ConvertKit, etc.
Create visually-appealing and engaging landing pages, layouts, and content with this WordPress page builder – Thrive Architect.
It is easy to use and fast by leveraging a drag and drop editor and lets you view the results instantly. To use Thrive Architect, you don’t need to be an expert as it requires no coding. You can get more than 250 beautiful, customizable, and conversion-focused templates for landing pages, sales pages, webinar pages, opt-in pages, and more.
Thrive Architect has dozens of pre-built elements, including buttons, countdown timers, testimonials, lead generation forms, etc. capable of integrating with your marketing tools.
- Flexible column and full-width layouts
- Attention-drawing text an image combinations on pages
- 700+ custom fonts to create magazine-style layouts
- Hover effects to grab those eyeballs
- Mobile responsive on different screen sizes
- Toggle content blocks and element visibility
- Call-to-action buttons and testimonials
- Styled lists, credit card icons, and lead generation forms
- Content boxes, animated countdown timers, and content reveal
- Pricing tables, contact forms, guarantee boxes, and call-to-action box
Thrive Architect supports elements, namely, text/paragraph, heading, images, background, click-to-tweet, social share, Disqus comments, Facebook comments, divider, custom menu, file counter, progress bar, Retina icons, star rating, post grid, tabs, toggle, video embeds, table of contents, and custom CSS/HTML.
Thrive Quiz Builder
Quizzes are fun yet effective means to engage your audience. Thanks to Thrive Quiz Builder, you can create striking quizzes in no time, looking as if they took long hours for coding. Hence, all you have to do is the plan, build, and publish.
By creating an amazing quiz, you can spark the curiosity of your visitors. Consequently, it can help you gather more emails, decrease bounce rates, increase engagement, social share, and traffic. In addition to creating quizzes, you can also visualize their looks in the builder window.
Thrive Quiz Builder allows you to create five types of quizzes:
- Number – As the name suggests, the results are shown in numbers.
- Percentage – Participants get results in percentage scores which is based on the way they respond to the questions
- Personality – This one’s interesting; it gives results as a certain category
- Right/wrong – The result shown will be the total number correct answers a participant has got
- Survey – It renders the same result for every participant instead of a specific result
- Fully-customizable badge editor shareable on social media
- Simple to use quiz builder with easy navigation, quiz flow, and complex logic
- Question weighting for higher accuracy
- Dynamic results
- Opt-in gates and deciding when to show the results
- A/B testing for result page and splash page testing
- Three types of question – open-ended questions, multiple-choice with images, and multiple-choice with buttons
You get four templates for a quiz. In addition, build the quiz from scratch without predefined settings, build your email list, share them on social media, and gain useful customer insights. Thrive Quiz Builder offers powerful analytics to track time in total, daily, weekly, or monthly. Also, check the performance of your quiz on the audience, social stats, and user stats.
Growing your email list is one of the important aspects of your business. For this, lead generation techniques like opt-in forms work great to gather emails. As a result, you can inform your audience about your latest offerings, informational blog posts, and so on.
Thrive Leads is an efficient lead generation plugin you can use for your WordPress site. It, in fact, is your conversion expert and list builder integrated into robust software with advanced tactics. Create conversion-boosting forms easily with a library of templates, without design skills.
- Multiple opt-in types like ThriveBox, Sticky ribbon, in-line forms, 2-step opt-ins, slide-in forms, opt-in widgets, screen filler overlays, content lock, scroll mat, and multiple-choice & yes/no forms.
- A/B testing to test your form design
- Conversion-boosters like SmartExit and SmartLinks
- Dozens of pre-designed templates
- Advanced targeting by displaying relevant offers based on categories, posts, tags, etc.
- Detailed reporting and actionable insights
Creating opt-in forms that are mobile-specific is now no big deal. Thrive Leads provides three customization levels:
- Display or hide some types of opt-in forms
- Display or hide elements
- Tweak details like font size, button size, and margins
Testimonials are one of the greatest ways to establish brand credibility. You can publish positive feedback on your website to boost your conversion rates.
Thrive Ovation is an efficient testimonial plugin that you can set-and-forget for WordPress.
Irrespective of your business size, Thrive Ovation lets you unleash the magic of testimonials. You can also collect and manage feedback and display them with just a click. Get a big library filled with ready-to-use testimonials that you can choose anytime.
- Dynamically updated testimonials
- Customizable templates including a library of sliders, grids, or stand-alone
- Manage all your testimonials at one place with the Thrive Ovation Dashboard
- view them, their approval status, ones that have no photo, or rejected ones
- Add tags into your testimonials and filter them
You can even transform your WordPress comments that are positive and use them in the form of testimonials with one click. Besides, you can leverage positive comments and feedback by your clients on social media and use them as testimonials.
For this, Thrive Ovation is capable of integrating well with Twitter and Facebook, instead of going for screenshots. It lets you automate the entire process of collecting testimonials through dedicated landing pages. As a result, you can send automated messages to your clients, asking them for testimonials.
Comments are one of the most overlooked aspects of a website. But in reality, they actually are significant and determine the engagement on your site.
Are you worried about your site not getting decent engagement?
If affirmative, try Thrive Comments!
This plugin uplifts user experience because it keeps you engaged with your visitors. It creates a channel that is irresistible for your visitors to interact quickly with your website. Therefore, build valuable relationships by replying to their comments and put a “like”, giving badges as achievement, and more.
With Thrive Comments, you get:
- Conversion-oriented comments
- High engagement rates with up-votes and badges for achievements
- Comment Moderation Dashboard to manage comments
- Automatic resource links
- Showcase featured comments to determine the best comments that sit on the top of the feed.
- “Leave a comment” section to encourage people to comment.
- Users can comment instantly using their social media accounts to avoid frequent sign-ins
- Social sharing of your posts on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Auto-generate visitor information like email and name
Moreover, Thrive Comments also lets you leverage Lazy Load, which comes handy for speed optimization. You can also gain audience insights, popular posts, comment rates, etc. Besides, you can also customize comments, remove dates, sort comments, create a default Avatar, translate comments, and split comments into different pages.
Thrive Optimize is for A/B testing, where you can make a better decision on which update will work the best on your website.
The simple, fast, and effective plugin provide you with the power to execute split tests efficiently for your landing pages. Starting from the launch to usability, Thrive Optimizer is smooth. It also involves no complex integrations, no need to switch between 3rd-party test dashboards, and no code snippets.
You can perform A/B testing with simple steps:
- Create a page
- Create a page variation
- Choose your conversion goal
- Begin the test
- Quick A/B testing for landing pages
- Unlimited tests in sequence or concurrency
- Unlimited number of test variations
- Three types of conversion goals – page visit, revenue, and opt-in form submission
- Distribute traffic for test variations
- A detailed report on test statistics and performance
- Automatic winner
- Fully-fledged visual editing
- 1-click cloning of landing pages
For your future reference, you can add notes and assign a title to each note.
Boost conversion rates by choosing Thrive Ultimatum – your scarcity marketing buddy for your WordPress website.
Take advantage of scarcity marketing to earn from your sales, digital products, and affiliates. Run an offer, promotion, or sale for a limited period after creating a conversion-driven campaign from Thrive Ultimatum with a few clicks.
Let the tool start, manage, and stop your campaigns automatically. Thrive Ultimatum’s evergreen scarcity campaign runs optimized and time-bound offers for everyone who enters them. Furthermore, its Lockdown feature allows the countdown to stay true always even when a user switches their device, browsers, or clears cookies.
- Drag and drop editor to customize templates
- Language independent and translatable
- Unlimited marketing campaigns
- Digital product creator
- Ecommerce store to launch new products
- Affiliate marketing
- Evergreen upsell funnel
- Fixed date, recurring, evergreen, and multi-page campaigns
- Autopilot switch sales page buy buttons and links
- Floating header and footer bars
- Supports different time zones
- Dynamic updates and mobile compatibility
With Bulletproof tracking and expiring links, you can control the accessibility of a page, making sure it is visible to only those prospects that can see it that have the offer access or unexpired data. Besides, you get a range of templates for floating banners, widgets, and countdown timers.
Do you want to build online courses?
If yes, then it does not have to be complex, time-consuming, or complex.
Thrive Apprentice is built to solve the exact problem.
Creating courses directly on WordPress is easy with simple steps. Plan your lessons, modules, and chapters for your students using an intuitive environment. You can also include any combinations of images, text, design elements, and video to teach your students online for better clarity.
- Simple course builder
- Supports tools like media formats, column layouts, tables, and more
- Build unlimited courses
- Integrates with SendOwl so your online courses can be turned into membership products
- Built-in registration for new subscribers
- Restrict non-subscribers to access your courses
- Create lead magnets quickly
- Sidebar widget for simplified navigation to all the lessons
How much does it cost?
It depends on what you need.
If you just need a specific plugin, you can buy that. However, if you like few plugins, then I would suggest going to Thrive Membership, which gives you an option to download every plugin and themes.
As a Member, you are entitled to monthly webinars, which include FAQs with the team of Thrive Themes. You also get exclusive templates for landing pages, additional guides, bonuses, and checklists to benefit your business.
Moreover, they offer unlimited support and knowledge-base, including instruction manuals and tutorials, to underhand how to best use Thrive Theme products.
So, grab the Thrive Membership at just $19/month and enjoy all these products on up to 25 sites. The good thing is they have 30-days money back refund policy, so give a try to see if Thrive Themes products satisfy you.