A compiler changes/ compiles this high-level language to binaries that are readable by computers.
These are some of the reasons why you might settle for the latter;
These are the best JS compilers.
Replit is an integrated development environment that features a compiler. It is one of those compilers with advanced functionalities to offer a complete development environment.
- Supports collaboration: You can share your code for review or work on the same project as a team.
- Integrates with Git: You can link with your existing Git repositories or create some from scratch while using Replit.
- Supports package managers: You can use NPM and Yarn package managers with Replit.
Replit has a free package where you can enjoy up to 0.5 GB of Account Storage and create unlimited public Repls. Paid packages start from $7/month if you want unlimited private Repls.
- No setup needed: Unlike most online JS compilers that prompt users to sign up, the Geekflare compiler does not need sign-ups.
- Live execution: You can see how your code appears on the browser when you hit the “Run” button.
- Minimalistic: Geekflare compiler is simple but essential for testing and learning.
The geekflare compiler is free and perfect for testing purposes.
- Easy to use: You don’t need to sign up to use this online compiler. Start writing code and hit the ‘Run’ button to see it render.
- Customizable: You can switch between dark and light modes to suit your taste. You can also maximize the code editor and output windows for a better view.
The Programiz compiler is free.
- Easy to use: You must sign up to use Playcode. You can use Google, GitHub or Microsoft accounts to sign up and start coding.
- Customizable outputs: You can customize the output window to your liking.
Playcode compiler has a free package where you can create unlimited projects with up to 8 lines of code. Paid packages start from $4.99/month for unlimited lines of code per project.
- Easy to use: No sign-up is needed to use this tool.
- Code suggestions and autocomplete: You can use these features to improve your productivity.
- Displays error messages: Use descriptive error messages to debug your code.
- Supports downloads: You can download your code to your local machine.
OneCompiler is a free tool.
myCompiler allows developers and learners to run their code instantly from any device.
- Powerful editor: You can enjoy auto-complete and syntax highlighting from this tool.
- Code tagging: You can add tags to your apps for easy referencing and searching.
- Supports save and download: You can sign up and save your code. You can also download your files after testing.
- Multilanguage support: You can use myCompiler with other languages such as Python, PHP, Ruby, and C.
myCompiler is free to use.
- Easy to use: You can use this compiler as a guest or sign up.
- Customizable: You can switch themes or even change the font size of your code editor on this tool.
- Supports debugging: This compiler displays error messages to ease debugging.
The Scaler compiler is free to use.
- Smart editor: This online compiler has smart features such as code completion and syntax highlighting to improve your code-writing process.
- Error highlighting: The compiler provides thorough error messages to help you identify errors in your code.
- Customizable editor: Using this compiler, you can switch between light and dark themes.
Codingninjas online compiler is a free tool.
- Supports code sharing: You can save and share your code with your teammates for review.
- Comes with powerful shortcuts: Its editor has shortcuts you can use to be more productive.
Ideone compiler is a free online tool.
- Smart editor: Developers benefit from autocomplete and syntax highlighting from this JS compiler.
- Shareable code: You can make it public and share it with team members for code review.
- Error highlighting: This tool highlights your code’s errors to help debug.
Sololearn compiler is a free tool.
- Code suggestions: The compiler has a smart editor that offers code autocompletion and suggestions.
- Error highlights: The compiler highlights why your code fails for easy debugging.
- Customizable editor: You can switch between different themes on the editor to suit your tastes and preferences.
- Shareable codes: You can save your codes in your dashboard and share with others.
Workat Compiler is free to use.
JS.do compiler offers a simple, fast, and light tool to write and compile your code. This compiler comes with some boilerplate code to get you started.
- Simple: This online compiler has a simple design but is very powerful.
- Comes with HTML snippets: The compiler allows you to include HTML code on your project for complete front-end development.
- Supports various frameworks: You can add frameworks and libraries such as JQuery and Bootstrap while using this compiler.
- Supports code saving: Once signed up, you can save your code for future reference.
JS.do compiler is free to use.
The choice of an online compiler will depend on cost, features, and preferences. Some of these tools offer basic functionality, while others offer more than a compiler.
Check out our top Java IDEs and Online Compilers.