Are you working on a design project for your client or designing your product? Use these tools to create mockups in minutes.
But before that, let us put some light on what mockups are and why one would need to look for the tools that can help in the mockup creation.
Mockups are the presentation that represents how the function or design will look like. It can be an app prototype, logo design, or even the design of a shop. The mockup design is a potent tool used to determine the outcome or final result after completing the development and testing phase.
Designers follow the different modes of creating mockups that include –
- Using mockup plugins
- Using reusable mockup theme
- Creating mockup from scratch
We will deep dive into creating mockup tools that can help design the look and feel of a product. Here are some tools that one must be aware of.
The Mockup Club
The Mockup Club is straightforward to use and offers several features to get the best mockups for your products. With its clean UI, it makes finding the customization options easy.
Some of the most intriguing features are:
- Get the right background within a few seconds by setting the categories.
- Completely free of cost and can be used unlimited times.
- Separate classes are for finding the related visual elements, like advertising, apparel, books, devices, etc.
- Very user-friendly, with options to understand the whole functioning by a naive as well.
UI Mockup Tool by Axure
It provides a wide range of features like:
- The mockups can be created and added to the documents to enhance the data with a visual representation.
- It uses no coding, and simple commands can complete the tasks required.
- This tool can help in easy sharing options throughout web browsers and other platforms.
- Users can collaborate quickly with the team members.
- It is available for a free trial of 30 days on both Windows and Mac.
Mockup Tool by Fluid UI
The best online mockup facilities are provided by Mockup Tool by Fluid UI, where you create, share and learn with fellow creators.
The facilities provided by it are:
- Real-time collaboration where you can connect with various other users.
- Live to comment and chat options available so that you can review others’ works and vice versa.
- Users can test the designs created on the desktop.
- Easily shareable over various platforms.
- A vast number of themes and effects to choose from.
To create unique designs and incorporate them on various objects, Mockup Photos come in handy. It can customize the pictures such that it helps in branding and advertising lot.
It has different features like:
- 650+ templates and designs to choose from in the application.
- Every week, specific techniques are kept for free, which can be easily availed.
- Different categories for the handpicked mockups are there to get the best in lesser time.
- It has a complete list of gadgets and mockups to select from and easily add your picture.
- Different backgrounds are available to create visual mockups for both business and personal needs.
To get the most professional-looking and highly stylized mockups, go for Simple Mockups. The image quality available here is very high, and the edited ones also do not pixelate at all.
One can avail the great features of the application, like:
- Completely customizable, high-resolution images are available to use in the Mockups packages.
- Easy to use and supports a wide variety of file types.
- Users can alter the shadows and colors.
- It can use it for various purposes like social media postings, presentations, and web projects.
- It comes with 38 pre-defined designs to use.
It has been priced at $49 with the mirror plugin.
Completely free to use, AppLaunchpad provides an organized means to create beautiful mockups for your product with just a few clicks. Get your designs promoted with the addition of backgrounds and product mockups without any charges.
Various services provided by it are:
- It has a categorized division for all the available visual elements, so it is effortless to use.
- Users can define different mockup types and tags before beginning, which can come in handy while customizing the background.
- The designs created are very high in quality and have good resolution.
- Users can share pictures all across the web without causing any quality loss of the image.
To make your designs visually appealing and different from the rest, use the MockupEditor and customize the backgrounds extensively. Give your brand a boost with the high-quality graphics from the application.
There are many benefits of using MockupEditor, like:
- Users can export the designs directly from Etsy.
- There is no need to install software as it is ultimately a web-based application.
- 24×7 customer care service is provided for all the customers.
- MockupEditor assures 100% refund in case of dissatisfaction of the users.
- There are thousands of customizable templates and fonts.
- Users can change the background type and object colors.
Mockup Builder is the one-stop solution for all the client’s significant demands and helps create professional mockups without any software assistance.
It helps the users a lot with its features like:
- It has a vast gallery of samples from where one can choose and customize it accordingly, as per their needs.
- There are video tutorials available on the site for understanding the application.
- It has been developed for computers and mobile phones, so there is no restriction of the device medium.
- Quickly share the graphics that you create itself.
- It can save time with its in-built templates and elements.
MockFlow gives full-stack UX support to the design teams by helping them in several purposes like sitemaps, wiretapping, design workflow, and a lot more.
It has the facilities like:
- A single suite can plan and help in creating a better user interface.
- Modify your ideas into the design with straightforward iteration.
- The streamlined UI design allows for interaction amongst the team members in a very organized fashion.
- Design the UI screenshots with interactivity and annotations.
- Users can use the features to design specifications and pages of the brands effectively.
Mockups are a powerful tool that can change the thought process and idea motivation for users. However, it is essential to do it in the right way to know the outcome. It is necessary to see the effect that the mockup will have on the planning and development phase.
This article will give you a wide range of mockup tools with inherent advantages and showcase a clear picture of what it will be all about. Choose the right tool to ensure that you are rending the right design depending on your requirements.