Send newsletter, marketing emails, deal offers, product news, and everything at a lower cost.
Finding a service to send quality newsletters to your audience that is not only cost-effective but also effective is difficult. Most of the users fail to identify their needs and end up spending a lot on email marketing software.
Email is still one of the best ways to build an audience, get more traffic, increase returning visitor statistics. I assume you already have a tool in place to collect the emails and looking for a platform to send an email to them. If you are using a WordPress and looking to collect an email, then check out Thrive Leads.
Let’s explore the following to send nice emails.
Sendy is a self-hosted email newsletter application that sends emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES) and costs just around $1 for 10,000 emails.
- You have to pay a one-time fee of $59. Unlike other services, there is no need to pay any monthly fees
- It integrates well with popular third-party applications like WordPress, Magneto, Joomla, and Zapier
- You can easily set up subscription forms with Sendy and segment your subscribers into multiple lists
- Once your newsletter is sent, unsubscribes, complaints and bounces are handled in real-time by Sendy, and you do not need to worry about manual cleanups after a campaign.
- It allows you to enable or disable double opt-in, depending on what you want.
- You can use a WYSIWYG editor to design your newsletters. If you want to use your HTML template, you can just copy the code and paste it in the editor while you are in the “source” view.
- In the reports section, Sendy will send you a number of statistics about your campaign in an intuitive manner.
- You can automate personalized responses. E.g., Wishing someone on their birthday.
Trusted by some of the biggest names like Gucci, TedX, and Vogue, Moosend is an all-in-one email marketing platform that can potentially help your business reach great heights. In fact, it has features that are beyond just “email marketing”. There’s an entire marketing suite for you to utilize.
You can drag and drop elements to create stellar emails, segment your list, and also perform A/B testing. It also has brilliant-looking subscription forms that are GDPR compliant and highly customizable. You can build landing pages, personalize emails, and analyze the growth over time.
You can easily integrate Moosend without having any coding language with your favorite apps. Check the entire supported apps list.
It has a thorough knowledge base, tons of video tutorials, and an impressive support staff that’s available whenever you need them.
BigMailer has a plethora of email marketing functions that might make you feel there’s not much need for other platforms out there. You can manage and access all your email marketing campaigns from one place, and let your team members take care of it.
It has a great email automation option that lets you send bulk emails or drip on your own. Apart from that, you can:
- Store subscribers on unlimited lists
- Have unlimited custom send addresses
- Create unlimited brands and user accounts
- Customize your unsubscribe page to fit your brand style
- Use pre-built email templates or drag & drop
BigMailer leverage AWS SES and integrates with all leading apps, websites, and CRMs.
Sendinblue is an affordable email marketing platform whose pricing is pretty transparent. Unlike other email marketing platforms that get quite expensive as you scale up, SendInBlue is consistently priced.
- It offers a free package that lets you send 300 emails per day for an unlimited number of contacts
- If you upgrade to Lite, you can bypass the daily limit, and an upgrade to Bronze can let you get rid of the Sendinblue logo in the emails
- With its intuitive interface, you can easily create attractive newsletters by dragging and dropping elements
- You can create custom forms and also segment customer list to build and target audience
- SendInBlue offers real-time statistics, heat maps and other reports which can help you in assessing click-through rates, open rates, and various other parameters
- SendInBlue is compatible with a lot of popular tools such as WordPress, WooCommerce, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- It also offers templates sending order confirmations, payment receipts, password resets, and other transnational emails.
With over 130,000 companies using its platform, Mailjet is a top-rated web-based solution that lets you send transactional as well as marketing emails. You can also track the emails you send and analyze them in real-time.
- Mailjet gives an intuitive drag and drop email builder which can be used to create beautiful newsletters that display correctly on all types of devices
- It’s A/B test feature allows you to try up to 10 different variants before sending the one you like the best to your contacts
- With Mailjet, you can compare the results of your current newsletter campaign with the previous ones to analyze results and in turn, improve marketing strategies
- To monitor and manage transactional emails efficiently, there is a dedicated Android and iOS app
- The ‘Free for Life’ plan allows you to send up to 200 emails/day
- You can personalize email templates to include names, cities, companies and personalized images to improve engagement
- It is straightforward to set up Mailjet’s Email REST API and send emails via SMTP relay or Send API
MailPoet is a popular WordPress plugin that can be used to send email newsletters right from your WordPress dashboard. The plugin is used by over 300,000 websites.
- The free version allows you to send emails up to 2000 subscribers
- You can easily integrate it with Google Analytics and get detailed statistics for each subscriber and newsletter
- To ensure that your subscribers receive the newsletters that you send, with MailPoet, you get automated bounce handling, spam score testing, and improved delivery
Pepo Campaigns is yet another email marketing campaign builder that leverages Amazon SES to send emails. It comes with a completely free plan that lets you send 10,000 emails per month. With their “easy” plan, which is priced at $9/month, you get more features and have to pay just $0.1 for every 1000 emails you send.
- Pepo Campaigns’ built-in library and drag and drop editor can be used to generate attractive templates for your newsletters
- Its system maintains a record of customer attributes which can later be used to segment campaigns and personalize their emails
- The dashboard gives you a number of statistics about your campaigns such as open rate, click-through rate, bounce rate, unsubscribes, complaints in a visually appealing manner
- You get a visual representation of the clicks for the first 24 hours telling you if the time of delivery is appropriate
Cloudy.email is an email marketing platform that doesn’t need its users to pay any monthly charges to use it. You can send emails to unlimited contacts at a rate of $1 for 1,000 emails.
- Since Cloudy.email is based on Amazon’s infrastructure, the open rate of emails is higher
- It is highly scalable
- It is secured by 256 bit SSL certificate and prevents spam and bounces automatically
- There is no limit on how large your mailing list can be
- It provides intuitive reports so that you can see who viewed and interacted with your newsletter
Sender.net is a great email newsletter platform that doesn’t charge you for up to 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month. With its basic plan that starts at just $9/month plan, you can send up to 60,000 emails to 5,000 subscribers.
- It comes with a simple User Interface and allows you to seamlessly design newsletters that look good on a desktop as well as mobile devices using its Drag and Drop feature
- The deliverability is accurate as they use dedicated IPs for frequent senders
- There is no limit on the number of users for each account
- You can efficiently deliver instant announcements using Web-push notifications
- The email analytics feature helps you measure the success of your email campaigns
I hope the above helps you to choose the email marketing platform. If you are willing to set up email software yourself, then Sendy would be a good deal.