G-Core Labs offers an excellent hosting service for businesses of all sizes to power their applications and sites.
This platform is not only affordable but also great in terms of performance, functionality, security, and features.
With a large number of hosts available in the market, finding a hosting service at less cost but excellent quality is tough.
You will find it difficult to understand which will be better for your project since each will come with distinguished features and capabilities.
To make the task easier for you, I’ll review G-Core Labs to help you decide if it will be a good choice for your project.
G-Core Labs Hosting: What Is It?
G-Core Labs Hosting is an excellent hosting service with global coverage, enhanced security, and impeccable features for businesses and resellers.
They offer dedicated and virtual servers in 35+ cities, IPMA access, servers supporting dedicated VLAN, BGP support, and more. The hosting service also integrates with G-Core Labs DNS hosting.
(If you like to know more about this cloud service, read our G-Core Labs Cloud Review.)
G-Core Labs is headquartered in Luxembourg. It is a leader in offering international edge and cloud services with top-class web performance, functionality, and content delivery. Interestingly, the Guinness Book of Records has included G-Core Labs due to its robust infrastructure.
Customers from every industry and business can leverage G-Core Labs since it provides suitable services to fulfill varied needs.
G-Core Labs: Features
Here are some of the features of G-Core Labs:
- Superfast CDN: G-Core Labs provides you with a superfast CDN that can accelerate the page loading speed of your websites and applications hosted on this platform. It helps distribute your content faster across the globe, irrespective of your location. This way, you can have the upper hand over your competitors.
- Next-generation protection: G-Core Labs emphasizes the security of all your deployments like applications or websites from cyberattacks, such as DDoS attacks and bots.
- Operating systems: Whether you use Linux or Windows operating system, G-Core Labs is suitable for your use case.
- Control Panel: You will get an effortless control panel – ISPManager6 to handle your server with ease. You can also configure your settings quite easily to make the server more suitable to use.
- Datacenter location: G-Core Labs has servers located in various regions and cities across the globe in order to serve the global audience. It includes Africa, Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, the USA, and Latin America.
The cities where the servers are located include Amsterdam, Almaty, Atlanta, Ashburn, Budapest, Bucharest, Chicago, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Kyiv, Kishinev, London, Luxemburg, Los Angeles, Madrid, Miami, Melbourne, Mumbai, Milan, New York, Paris, Seoul, Santiago de Queretaro, Santa Clara, Singapore, Sydney, Sofia, São Paulo, Tokyo, Tel Aviv, and Warsaw.
G-Core Labs: Use Cases
Whether you are looking for a hosting service to support your website or application or power your online video games, you can consider G-Core Labs. It is suitable for various individuals and businesses for their needs.
Some of the use cases of G-Core labs Hosting are as follows:
- Hosting for businesses for their websites and applications
- Hosting online stores to help ecommerce businesses
- Game hosting for individuals who love playing online video games
- Hosting for people looking for DDoS protection in order to safeguard their apps and sites from cyberattacks
- Hosting for landing pages for businesses who want to create and deploy a performing and faster page loading speed for their landing pages
- Hosting for larger projects for businesses who are dealing with massive projects and looking for a web host that can satisfy their increasing needs.
Now that we have some idea about G-Core Labs let’s quickly start reviewing the hosting platform to decide if it will be a great pick for your apps and sites.
G-Core Labs Hosting Review: Ease of Use
G-Core Labs can enhance your hosting experience as it is easy to use by everyone, irrespective of their skill sets. In addition, professionals from various industries can use the platform effortlessly to power their applications and websites.
You will get a super convenient control panel – ISPManager6, which is rich in features and functionality to help you manage everything seamlessly. Its features are:
- Web server: You can set up and control your Linux servers, including PHP, Nginx, and Apache. It will also allow you to monitor the usage statistics of the resources.
- Mail servers: Manage your mailboxes and mail domains with mail servers. You can also configure aliases and redirects, set up your spam filters, and use SpamAssassin and DKIM.
- CMS: You can install CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc., to create your website and manage it effortlessly.
- Domains: Configure and manage your web domains and assign them to any site with ease. You can also install your SSL certificates with this control panel.
- File manager: ISPManager6 comes with a file manager to manage FTP users and files, set permissions on directories and files, and specify the user’s home directory.
- Backups: You can configure automatic backups using the ISPtar module and schedule the backups to various external storage systems such as Amazon, Dropbox, and more.
- Security: Install a web firewall and set up your SSL certificate to secure data transfers.
- Databases: Create databases and store them easily, manage access limits for users, and set up MySQL versions for sites.
- DNS: You can create different domain zones and edit their records. You can also configure name servers and manage them by integrating with DNSManager.
The control panel’s functionality can also be increased with plug-ins. Its highly intuitive interface lets you perform actions easily from your web hosting account, from creating a mailbox to configuring the PHP with the help of GUI. It also enables you to manage the dashboard, web scripts, IP addresses, and clusters. In addition, you can install OS and servers easily without investing any extra money.
G-Core Labs Hosting Review: Performance
You will get incredible performance, speed, and response times for your websites and applications with G-Core Labs hosting. One of the most robust edge networks powers the platform to make it even stronger. It also leverages the latest technologies and tools to accelerate the overall page loading speed. This way, it helps enhance user experience no matter where they are accessing your sites or applications from.
Not to mention, the global infrastructure of G-Core Labs is so powerful that even the Guinness Book of Record has included it in its list. The largest global organizations, such as Metro Cash & Carry, TEDx, Avast, the Luxembourg government, RedFox Games, etc., use the cloud infrastructure of G-Core Labs.
The platform uses channel aggregation that helps balance server loading, makes it fault-proof, and increases channel capacity. In addition, dedicated servers have a dedicated or public VLAN of their own, which allows web servers to connect to a separate virtual local network with a second network interface card. This increases safety and caters to unlimited server operation.
Eliminate the packet broadcasting limitation and start DHCP servers of your own. This will also fulfill your infrastructural requirements without getting into any trouble with noisy neighbors. You can also implement any back-end or front-end plans, even if it is unusual.
Furthermore, G-Core Labs offers unlimited IP addresses to users. They provide up to 15 IPv4 and IPv6 addresses for one dedicated server. For virtual servers, they offer up to 10 IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
G-Core Labs integrates with its cloud services to increase its performance, security, CDN speed, and more. You will get a guaranteed speed of around 200 Mbps without traffic restrictions.
G-Core Labs Hosting Review: Security
Cybersecurity risks are soaring high, and this is why when you choose a hosting provider, you must check whether they offer good security features or not.
With G-Core Labs, you will get excellent security from cyberattacks such as bots, DDoS attacks, and more. They offer advanced DDoS protection at the transport and network levels to safeguard your servers and their resources (L3, L4), along with the application level (L7).
They store data in their reliable Tier-III and Tier-IV data centers by top global data center management companies like Equinix, Digital Reality, etc. In addition, the BGP option lets resellers and businesses announce IP addresses on G-Core Labs’s dedicated servers.
You will get firewalls to secure your network, data, and applications by filtering out harmful agents on the web traffic from infiltrating your network and devices. They also follow strong encryption standards for enhanced protection.
Apart from security, G-Core Labs also takes care of compliance regulations from organizations such as GDPR. It will ensure you stay compliant always and meet audits on time with accuracy. This way, you can implement the data privacy of your clients and customers and eliminate the risk of penalties from regulatory bodies.
G-Core Labs Hosting Review: Support
Technical issues may pop up anytime, or you may face some difficulty understanding something with your server hosting plan. At this time, you will need immediate help to resolve your issues or ease your difficulties, especially if you don’t have much knowledge about the technicalities of the hosting server.
Also, some issues could be risky, and you need quick support before a vulnerability can transform into a breach.
G-Core offers awesome 24/7 customer support to resolve your issues quickly. Their support representatives are knowledgeable, professional, yet friendly to help you when you need it. Whether it’s a technical or non-technical difficulty, they will help you in no time.
You can reach out to them via a phone call, email, or connect them via a support ticket. They can guide you in integration, real-time monitoring, and infrastructure maintenance. You can also take the help of their knowledge base to seek the answer to common questions. It will also come in handy when you want to set up and manage cloud services.
G-Core Labs Hosting Review: Pricing
If you are looking for a quality hosting service for your applications and sites at an affordable price, G-Core Labs is a great option. They maintain transparency in their pricing policy so that you will know exactly what you are paying for. In addition, you can customize the pricing according to your server resource needs and configurations.
To calculate the pricing, you can choose your closest data center location from the drop-down list, vCPU type, RAM type, disk storage capacity and type, and OS type.
For virtual servers, the pricing is as follows if you are from Chicago:
- $3.70 per month for 1vCPU, 20 GB storage, 512 MB RAM, and Linux OS with unlimited traffic and 200Mbit/s network connection speed
- $5.70 per month for 1vCPU, 30 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, and Linux OS with unlimited traffic and 200Mbit/s network connection speed
- $10.30 per month for 2 vCPU, 50 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, Linux OS with unlimited traffic, and 200 Mbit/s network connection speed
- $17.20 per month for 2 vCPU, 100 GB storage, 4 GB RAM, Linux OS with unlimited traffic, and 200 Mbit/s network connection speed
This extends to $99/month for 8 vCPU, 32 GB RAM, 600 GB storage, and Windows OS with unlimited traffic and 200 Mbit/s network connection speed.
For dedicated server hosting in Chicago, it will cost:
- $185 for 1 month. It will include an E-2136 CPU, 64 GB RAM, two 480 GB disks, 1 Gbps bandwidth, and 30 TB web traffic.
- $254 for 1 month. It will include E-2288G CPU, 64 GB RAM, two 480 GB disks, 1 Gbps bandwidth, and 30 TB traffic.
- $345 for 1 month, including 2 Silver 4114 CPUs, 64 GB RAM, two 2000 GB disks, 1 Gbps bandwidth, and 30 TB traffic.
- $460 for 1 month, including 2 Silver 4214R CPUs, 128 GB RAM, two 960 GB disks, 1 Gbps bandwidth, and 30 TB traffic.
How Can G-Core Labs Hosting Help Businesses of All Sizes?
When you go out looking for a hosting service, you will find plenty of them.
But why should you choose G-Core Labs above others?
Let’s answer this question by looking at some of the advantages of using this platform.
You will want a hosting service that can scale up with your growth without coming in your way. G-Core Labs offers a hosting platform that supports your application or site’s growth. They offer various configurations of disk storage, RAM, and CPUs to meet your growing needs.
Finding a service that offers superb performance and features but is less costly is itself a challenge. But if you choose G-Core, you will get a powerful server, excellent support, and features at an affordable rate no matter where you are located in the globe. Their virtual servers start at just $3.70 per month, with all the goodness coming under the plan and extending as the resources increase.
Speed and response time will never be an issue if you choose G-Core Labs. All their servers have the latest hardware and leverage innovative technologies and tools to make your hosting journey a beautiful ride. They guarantee around 200 Mbps speed without traffic restrictions. Their security features are also advanced and also are compliant with regulations like GDPR to keep you secure from attacks.
G-Core Labs has a truly global presence to serve users from anywhere. They have data centers in Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America. Hence, you can choose the closest one to achieve the lowest pings and top-notch speed and performance.
Conclusion: Should You Consider Buying G-Core Labs Hosting?
You may consider buying G-Core Labs hosting if you are looking for an affordable service provider but don’t want to compromise on quality. From performance, ease of use, and features, to security, compliance, and scalability, G-Core Labs is an excellent hosting service to power your websites and applications.
More great readings on Cloud Computing
9 Best File Uploader Solutions for Modern ApplicationsAmrita Pathak on May 4, 2022
AWS Athena: Everything You Need To KnowNaman Yash on May 2, 2022
8 Best Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) SolutionsAmos Kingatua on May 11, 2022
How to Become an AWS Cloud Practitioner in 2022: Courses and ResourcesNaman Yash on April 30, 2022
Top 5 Distributed Tracing ToolsGeekflare Editorial on May 10, 2022
9 Developer-Friendly Hosting Platforms to Deploy SaaS ApplicationsDurga Prasad Acharya on April 28, 2022
Join Geekflare Newsletter
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.