One of the essential tasks to find out during application troubleshooting.
Did you ever wonder how to check for how long, particular process is running in Windows?
Lately, I was working on Windows server and had to find out for how long the process is running.
After some research, I found you could easily find out process start time in Windows by using Process Explorer tool.
This article will guide you how to install & check process start time on Windows operating system.
- Download Process Explorer from Microsoft download page
- Extract the downloaded zip file
Now, you are ready to use Process Explorer
- Double click on
procexpto open it, it will look like below
- Click on View >> Select Columns
- Click on Process Performance tab and select Start Time
- Click on Ok
- You will notice additional column is added called Start Time in Process Explorer.
I hope this helps you in your application troubleshooting procedure.
If you are thinking to build a career in Windows administration, then you might be interested in this online course.