An advanced live chat platform to capture more leads and increase sales
We love to chat, in personal life, or professional.
As a business owner, you have done SEO optimization, created a beautiful web page, got a promising product or solution – well done. You start getting potential customers on your website – what do you do next?
Do you engage with them? If not, you are losing your sales.
You’ve spent a lot of efforts in getting visitors to your website, don’t lose them. Start engaging with a smart, conversational platform to give the right information at the right time to create more leads and sales. Automatic or manually. Thanks to the following tools, which makes it possible.
Most of the listed solutions got FREE plan and trial, so explore them to see what works for you.
Freshchat by Freshworks lets you engage with visitors and support the existing customers – wherever they are. You can categorize the conversation into multiple channels to route the messages to the right team. With their bot feature, you can generate leads 24×7.
Let’s take a look at the following feature.
- In-app campaigns – onboard, engage, retain, etc.
- Bot – Complete control on your bot with a simple customization editor to set the reply tone. Automate answering frequent questions using Bot.
- Segmentation – not every customer falls into one category. So, create a segment based on geography, product usage, etc. to target them differently.
- FAQ – an integrated multilingual FAQ inside the chat window.
Freshchat got real-time metrics so you can act on as and when needed.
A great medium to connect with your website’s visitors, HubSpot’s Live Chat can help you convert new leads and close more deals. It can also be used to provide customer support to your customers.
It lets you assign certain roles to team members. For example, you can direct customer inquiries to the services team and hand over leads to the salesperson. This way, it becomes convenient for you and as well for the customers.
HubSpot also has a Chatbot feature that can further supercharge your marketing. It lets you do certain things much easier, which would rather be difficult via the “Live Chat” software, such as:
- Book meetings
- Scale and automate conversations
- Provide answers to FAQs
- Ability to transfer a chat to a live agent
- Create support tickets
- Human-like conversing style
Both of these solutions can be customized and doesn’t require any coding knowledge. There’s no better here because both are for slightly different purposes.
That being said, they also have a lot of features in common, so it shouldn’t be difficult to decide which one you need. Or else, you can choose to enjoy the best of both worlds. 😉
A conversational marketing platform with bot assistant automation to capture more leads, faster. Drift is trusted by more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
Their solution is carefully crafted for sales and marketing with the following features.
- Real-time chat – a core platform that enables chat widget on your website for visitors to start interacting with you.
- Chatbot – let the bot engage with your buyers naturally and create leads in your CRM. With the help of playbooks, you can automate the sales funnel to capture customer information, create leads, and schedule a meeting. There are many pre-made playbooks available for you to get started in minutes.
- Email – send product announcement, newsletter, marketing email without leaving Drift. Yes, you can send sequence emails, too – powered by machine learning and NLP.
- Integration – Integrate with your favorite applications, including Slack, Salesforce, Shopify, Zapier, Stripe, Drip, etc.
- ABM – account-based marketing. Treat your VIP customers as they should be.
- Meeting – let bot schedule the meeting for you. It integrates well with Google and Office 365.
And a lot more…
Drift got great reporting on revenue.
Intercom is one of the popular messaging platforms to acquire, engage, and retain customers. They got three products, and pricing is what you choose.
Inbox – to manage a chat conversation with all the features you require for better customer engagement.
- Multi-channel – email, Facebook, Twitter, your website
- Automated workflows – smart suggestions, schedule message, route existing and new customer separately, smart assignment
- Insights – revenue metrics, response time, lead source
- Bot- operator bot with a pre-packaged template or create one for your requirement
Messages – one message doesn’t fit everyone. That’s why you need a solution that lets you send a particular message to targetted people at the right time. Messages offer features such as segmentation, multiple styles of messages, insights, and integration.
Articles – create a knowledge base and let the bot recommend articles based on user’s queries. You don’t need additional help center solution; Articles cover them.
The best thing about Intercom is you can choose and pay for only what you need. If you need messaging, then Inbox is the answer.
Formerly known as Zopim.
Live-Chat software with advanced features to raise your business sales and customer satisfaction. Zendesk chatbot is powered by AI to automate simple tasks and route to a real human when necessary.
You can customize the chat widget to fit your branding and add it to any websites, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, etc. Let’s see the following features.
- Send a behavior-based targetted message to the customer
- Include forms in the chat so you can ask questions and collect email, phone, etc.
- Share screenshot or any files
- Real-time monitoring to track chat, agent
Zendesk chat looks good on any devices, and support agents can download the mobile apps for Android and iOS.
An all-in-one automation platform for marketing, sales, and customer support offering the following.
- Real-time chat with your existing and potential customers, automate the reply with a bot
- Send marketing and eCommerce emails
- Trigger popups and track their performance
- Mobile push to re-engage with your customers
- Personalized text and offers
- Cell center solution
- Track your users
UserEngage analytics, CRM, automation will take your customer service to the next level. There are hundreds of idea automation templates for SaaS, B2C, B2B, eCommerce to achieve the following goals.
- More traffic
- Generate leads, faster
- Increase sales
- Engage and retention
- Customer support
Crisp offers team inbox, real-time chat powered by a bot, MagicBrowse, team inbox, and more.
With the help of Crisp MagicBrowser and LiveAssist, you can take control of a user’s screen to resolve the issue. How cool and satisfactory is this for end-users?
Custom engagement is always challenging, and choosing the right platform is the key. The best way to find out what works for you is to try the trial and see if that fits your requirements. If you go with the popularity, then Intercom and Drift are two names.
I hope this helps you to find the conversation platform for your business.