It’s old vulnerability but still exists.
Due to security vulnerabilities with NetBIOS over TCP/IP, you may wish to disable it by following instructions.
- Right click on Network icon on start bar at right-hand side and click on open network and sharing center
- Click on Change adapter settings
- Right click on your Network interface and click on Properties
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/Ipv4) and click on Properties
- Click on Advanced on properties window
- Click on WINS tab and select Disable NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Click OK
Done, NetBIOS over TCP/IP is disabled now. Learn more about Windows Administration here.