Are you curious to know about learning about winning keyword research tools? It is common to get confused with plenty of questions, so let us deep dive in to know the best tools.
Before jumping on to the keyword tools, let us understand what keyword is in the first place and why we will need tools for it when it comes to content or copywriting.
The keyword is a term through which the users search on Google or any other search engine. Keyword research is one of the significant factors that help rank a web page or blog on the search engine. It is one of the oldest yet highly efficient content strategies.
Hence, it is essential to use the right and quality keywords that can help rank the content on Google and attract consistent traffic.
Here is a list of tools to help you find the right keywords for your content. Keyword research is like a pro to gain more visitors and sales to boost your business.
SEMrush is an online marketing tool that helps marketers to boost their website traffic. It is used for searching keywords as well with its Keyword Magic Tool.
This keyword research tool can help in ideal keyword research with the following features:
- Tracking SERP features
- Understand keyword difficulty
- Know search volume
- Competitive density
There are other features of SEMrush as well that include:
- Smart filters can help in broadening or narrowing down the options for keyword research.
- Auto-grouping option with options like using quick exclusion, topic-specific subgroups, searching semantically related long-tails, etc.
- There is no requirement for maintaining spreadsheets for keywords with SEMrush, as one can manage it easily within the tool.
KWFinder is another famous keyword tool focusing on low SEO difficulty and high search volume. This keyword finder tool is highly intuitive and easy to use to give the desired results to the users. Here are some of the top features of KWFinder:
- It is a competitor keyword research tool that gives a deep insight into the keywords of competitors. One can search the keywords using “by domain” and see how to stand out in the crowd.
- It showcases the exact search trends and volumes helping businesses to stay at the top of search engine results.
- KWFinder gives detailed information on SERP analysis and local keyword research based on 50K locations (that users can choose from).
If you are wondering what makes KWFinder different from other keyword finding tools are:
- Find competitors keywords
- Finding long-tail keywords
- Search keyword metrics and volume
- Google suggested source
- Import keywords in bulk
- Filter keywords
Wordtracker is a free-of-charge cloud-based keyword research tool that can help you discover many long-tail keywords. They do so by scavenging the cumulative data from Google, Wordtracker, YouTube, and Amazon.
Some of the features are:
- Finding non-grouped keywords
- Searching trends
- Competition metrics
- SERP comparison
- Customer service relayed over Live Chat
- Amazon, Google, and Youtube Keywords
If you plan on enhancing your keyword research experience, you can always go for the paid ‘Bronze’ version, starting at a monthly charge of $29.
LongTailPro is a keyword research tool that provides the user with long-tail keywords to help you gain higher rankings on Google search results. It does so by using the Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric.
Using this, it calculates a 0-100 scoring for you based on the LTP proprietary algorithm. As the algorithm is tweaked and tested constantly, the results you get are quite up-to-date.
Some of its features include
- Easy keyword search using Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric
- Rank Value for keyword probability discovery
- Research on competition using detailed metrics filter
- In-depth domain and page-level metrics
The payment plans for the software are great, the beginner pack starting at $37 per month.
LSI Keyword Generator
LSI stands for ‘Latent Semantic Indexing,’ wherein the keywords are similar to long-tail keywords.
Long-tail keywords are the kind in which a phrase is created around a keyword, whereas LSI keywords are related to the same topic and frequently used throughout the content.
This generator helps in giving you LSI keywords that are used in your content for extended search visibility.
Following are some of its features:
- Cloud-based and free
- Easy User interface
It takes up to 10 seed keywords to produce long-tail and LSI keywords
Ahrefs is considered the topmost tool used to find significant marketing opportunities that one can leverage. It is an SEO software containing several tools for content audit, rank tracking, link building, etc. One primary tool that is famous with Ahrefs is Keyword Explorer. These tools are for the marketing professionals allowing them to get insight into the website and its competitors.
- Wide range of keywords for one topic along with its keyword difficulty and density.
- Accurate search volume
- Ten different search engine
- Supports 171 countries
- Give metrics on the website
- SEO metrics
- Information on a parent topic
- SERP overview
Marketing miner is a marketing tool created mainly for data mining. The software is easy-to-use and has a very interactive User Interface.
It is suited for everyone, whether you are a project owner, run an e-shop, belong to an agency, or work individually. Following are some of the fields where Marketing Miner can help you:
- Rank tracking
- Keyword Research
- Competition analysis
- Price comparison data on products
- Monitoring your presence over the web
The free version is limited to only one project. If you wish to continue, you can opt for higher plans, the cheapest of which starts at $29 per month.
Online advertising is an essential aspect of the business, and it always helps if you have the correct information. WordStream advertisement adviser is designed to help users advertise their brand.
It was created keeping in mind the small and medium-sized businesses. Key features of the software include:
- Optimizations in one-click
- Opportunities for business growth
- Suggestions on account structure
- Campaign management across platforms
- Search query analysis
- Performance dashboard
- Getting success reports
- Sharing reports with team
- Conversion tracking
- Call tracking
- Visitor remarketing
The software is available for use only after opting for one of the many plans. The cheapest plan is $244 per month if you sign up for the annual plan.
Ubersuggest is a keyword-generating software, which Neil Patel recently took over. It helps you in finding the long-tail keywords that will match your content.
Long-tail keywords help in getting highly targeted traffic which leads to more conversions.
The website provides you with an overview of everything, including SEO and PPC. You can get the following information of a keyword using this website:
- Competition of Results
Some of its features are listed below:
- Keyword overview
- Keyword Suggestion
- Keyword Difficulty
- Competitive Intelligence
Keyword Tool is a cloud-based software that helps the user create long-tail keywords used for search engine optimization of your content.
What makes the software different from the ones in the market is that this tool provides keyword suggestions to many other platforms and not only Google.
- The free version generates up to 750+ long-tail keywords
- 99% reliable results as the tool have a data-driven approach
- It provides long-tail keyword generation for top sites like Google, YouTube, Bing, Amazon, eBay, and App Store.
Moz Keyword Explorer
An effective keyword will also help in increasing the search engine result rank of your site.
The team at Moz creates all their tools keeping beginners in mind and focusing on creating an even better marketing tool.
Following are some characteristics that you can find at Moz:
- Keyword research
- SEO Audit and Crawl
- Backlink Research
- Rank Tracking
- SEO toolbar
The website comes with a 30-day trial version which you can use to get accustomed to the software.
Keyword Planner by Google
Google is the best tool that you can always rely on when it comes to collecting keyword-related information.
Keyword Planner by Google should not come as a shock that it is also a leading tool for search engine optimization professionals to search for all types of keywords.
Keyword research and planner can help users by providing them with ideas to create meaningful and compelling content and campaigns.
- Inserting phrases and words that describe your product to discover new keywords
- Discovering keywords most relevant to your businesses
- Comparing keyword trends
- Getting suggestions on estimates and the regularity of keyword search
- Creating and sharing your plan with others on your team and board
With this said, choose the right keyword research tool that can help in obtaining the right results. However, with the best tools, it is essential to follow the right content strategy as well. So, make sure to choose what can be in sync with your business.
Before you get down to keyword research, it’s important to take care of your on-page SEO. Check out some tools that help optimise on-page SEO.
- Tagged in:
More great readings on Digital Marketing
Hemingway Editor: A Viable Grammarly Alternative?Tamal Das on September 21, 2022
How to Do Email Blast Right? [+5 Tools]Tamal Das on September 19, 2022
Build Internal Links With Top 10 WordPress PluginsRahul Lakhwani on September 22, 2022
7 Schema Markup Generators to Get Ahead in Your SEO GameRahul Lakhwani on September 16, 2022
Create Astonishing Instagram Story with These 12 MakersTanish Chowdhary on September 23, 2022
8 Email Subject Line Generator Tools for Better ConversionRahul Lakhwani on September 22, 2022
The more you learn, the better you become.
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.