An image or any pictorial representation of something is perceived in a much better manner than words.
Images always trump words when you see something new.
Social media has an overabundance of content all over it. To stand out among the rest, your content needs to be eye-catching. This purpose can be served with the help of images. However, it can be a hassle to generate quality images consistently. It can consume a lot of time too. Various tools available have a considerable amount of learning curve associated with them.
The following tools will help you to generate attractive images for Social Media, blog posts, featured images, ads, etc.
Stencil is an incredibly simple image editing tools prominently aimed towards bloggers, marketers, and small business owners.
Stencil is my favorite and currently use for Geekflare's blog post featured image.
- Preset image sizes optimized for various social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Massive collection of royalty-free images, Quotes, and Icons
- Time-saving and hassle-free
- You can also create a Youtube thumbnail
- Supports chrome and firefox extensions
- Attractive templates
Most of the features on Canva are free. For functions that aren’t, there is a 30-day free trial available.
- Incredibly simple to use. Once you log in, Canva asks about your niche (Artist, Blogger E-Commerce, etc.). After that, it prompts you to choose the platform best suited for your image (Social Media, Presentation, etc.). That’s it! Then you are redirected to the page where you can edit your image further.
- Many beautiful layouts were available for FREE or S1 USD.
- Drag and Drop interface which works like a charm
- Many creative and professional-looking templates available
- An extensive collection of free stock photos
- Preset layouts for Facebook cover pics, Instagram post, and various other platforms
PlaceIt (special 15%OFF to you) allows you to easily create demos of your website being used in a live environment. You can take a screenshot of your website and place it on a laptop or a smartphone making it look like the site is live in real life.
It has over 25000 smart templates available.
Headquartered in Washington, PicMonkey has earned from over 190 countries and has over 25 million monthly users.
The premium version of PicMonkey is priced at $33 per year.
- You can choose fonts on your computer for text overlays
- Retouching features like red-eye removal or adding exposure are also available
- A lot of font choices are available
- It has an integration with Google Drive
- Incredibly swift responses
- It allows you to save a pic in multiple sizes
Fotor is a multi-platform online photo editing tool. It is used by a lot of people for its ‘Collage’ feature.
- No learning curve
- It offers various effects for your image
- Different fonts available to overlay your image with text
- Preset templates to different posts like social media posts, banner ads, and posters.
- All the tools are straightforward to navigate
Fotor is available online and also for Windows, MAC, and mobile devices.
Befunky, founded by Tekin Tatar and Kemal Ozisikcila, is a great collage maker. Along with collage, it also supports online image editing.
It is user-friendly and enhances the quality of an image using its robust algorithm with only one click.
- Supports drag and drop
- Many collage templates
- Autofill feature allows you to add images to the collage automatically
- A lot of fonts available
- No watermarks
- No limitations
- You can add clipart from its huge directory to a collage and can even overlay them on your image
- Powerful editing tools and amazing photo effects
Pixlr is a cloud-based image editing tool. You can think of it as Photoshop integrated into a website. It was founded by Ola Sevandersson in 2008; however, it was later acquired by Autodesk in 2011.
- You can access the desktop capabilities of Photoshop on a smartphone device.
- You don’t need to register or have an account to edit images
- It can be accessed easily through a standard web browser
- The user interface is very similar to Photoshop. So editing on the go can be easier for those familiar with Photoshop’s interface
- There is also a simple version which can be helpful to add quick effects to your image
More than 10,000 layouts to pick from. DesignBold got a huge category template, so it is easy to get it started.
- Blog graphic
- The Facebook ad, post, canvas, fan page, cover, etc
- Instagram and all other social media
You can get it started in FREE. Editing photos online is easy, and you can download them to multiple formats. You also have an option to save them directly in Dropbox or share across the social media platform.
A beautiful designing tool to create graphics for social media, blog, advertising, marketing, print, or events. You can create animated designs too.
Crello got lots of ready-made templates to kick-start your next image, faster.
You can create different types of gorgeous artworks with FotoJet. Be it photo collages, editing photos or various types of graphic designs, there are vast possibilities. You can browse through hundreds of pre-made templates and use their powerful in-built functions to come up with eye-catchy social media creative every time.
Not to mention, it’s incredibly easy to use and you do not have to register to try it out. Just jump on the trial and witness the features yourself.
With the ability to bring your entire team together, Easil makes design collaboration easy and productive. You can keep all your brand kits in one place and allow specific editing permissions for each member.
With Easil, you can:
- Access 1000’s of customizable templates
- Resize images/graphics for digital, social and print purposes
- Use their color palette generator to maintain consistent brand colors
- Generate brand kits to bring your creative team together
- Assign permissions to be looked after by the brand manager
You can get started on their “Plus” plan free for 30 days.
Images are essential for social media success, and I hope this article helps you to find proper online designing tools for your business.
More great readings on Design
11 Best Storyboard Tools [With Free Templates]Dhruv Parmar on April 28, 2022
11 Best CGI Software for Design ProfessionalsNeha Kaushik on April 10, 2022
9 Best Tools to Create High-Quality VFXNeha Kaushik on April 7, 2022
9 Venn Diagram Makers to Compare and Visually Organize DataNeha Kaushik on April 4, 2022
Create Beautiful Alignment Chart With These 5 Tools [Free Templates]Bipasha Nath on March 31, 2022
8 Tools to Combine Videos on iPhone EasilyDhruv Parmar on March 25, 2022
Join Geekflare Newsletter
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.