Are you looking to take your social media game to the next level? Whatever your goal is from social media, be it increasing engagement, improving brand awareness, better targeting, improving customer service, or gaining a competitive advantage, you should constantly improve your social media strategy to stay relevant and updated.
One strategy you can implement is using collages to use your pictures to tell a story.
Why should you up your social media game?
Here are a few reasons why you should raise your game on social media:
Improve Your Profile
Social media is a powerful tool to impress and convert your target audience into customers. Your social media profile should be compelling marketing collateral to market your product or service. Here are a few tips to improve your social media profile:
- Set your profile with basics such as website link, location, and other important details.
- Keep updating your profile regularly.
- Share your goals, objectives, and story on social media.
Create High-Quality Content
Establishing a brand image and posting regular content will not produce the required result without high-quality content. If you want more followers and increased engagement, post regular high-quality content.
You can post testimonials, case studies, podcasts, and infographics and test which type of content gives you better results. Using collages, for example, is trending and helping influencers and small businesses achieve their social media goals.
Managing multiple social media accounts can be daunting and overwhelming. Various online apps, such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Echofon, etc., will help you schedule your posts, manage online communication, track analytics, and more.
If you want to raise your social media game, you should track analytics regularly and adjust your social media strategy accordingly. Most social media platforms offer their own analytics tool to help you identify – What type of content your audience likes? How much engagement did your top posts receive? Who is interacting with your post, and at what time?
Benefits of using collage templates
Collages are very trending right now, especially Instagram collages, used mainly by influencers and small businesses. A collage is a great way to show multiple images in a single frame. A collage template is used to create creative collages for social media. Here are a few benefits of using collage templates:
- You don’t need to learn graphic design and can still create creative and interesting collages.
- You will save money by using pre-built collage templates.
- A non-graphic designer can save time and create unique image collages quickly.
Now, we will discuss various pre-made templates or collage-makers available online in detail.
Canva is one of the most popular graphic designing tools that help create social media graphics, invitations, business cards, and more. The tool is designed for those who aren’t professional designers or those who can’t bear the hefty fees of hiring graphic designers.
With the help of this AI-powered tool, anyone can design bewitching collages for posters, magazine covers, resumes, videos like youtube intros, and so on.
- It comes with 250,000+ free templates. 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more), 1+ million free photos, and graphics that allow you to create anything you need. From making resumes to logos, from creating presentations to posters and brochures, you can make loads of things with Canva.
- It offers a drag-and-drop feature that makes the UI convenient.
- It has AI-powered tools like Magic Eraser & Magic Edit on your next photo to save editing time and Beat Sync to exciting videos.
- You can remove the background of any image, resize it, make it transparent, and add frames, texts, and animations to it. It also provides a library of free stock photos, icons, and fonts to create attractive graphic designs.
- You can also create professional video collages with music and transitions using video templates.
- It has a powerful and advanced built-in editor to help you design any template.
- It has 90 million free and premium stock photos; you can use them or upload your pictures from your local disk or cloud storage to make your collages.
- Your unfinished projects or other data get auto-saved to the cloud.
- Canva is available on Windows. Mac OS, iOS, and Android.
With a free plan, Canva has the premium Canva Pro plan with all the tools to meet your needs. It also has a business plan, Canva for Teams, with which you can scale up your content production.
Photo Collage Net
Photo-collage.net is a premium online collage maker where you can create a collage with your photos and download it or get it shipped to your address. It is much quicker and easier when it comes to making a collage.
You can create your collage in small, large, and extra-large sizes, which you can use for your website and social media.
- It comes with over 250 free templates in names, numbers, heart-shape and so on, with which you can create fun images and creative art, any instruction manual, make a unique memory from pictures taken at any special event, and so on.
- It offers to make collages in Squares and Rectangles with 20 different dimensions. You can use up to 100 images in a collage.
- You can also create Photo Mosaic with up to 1,000 photos and download it instantly to turn your memories into beautiful art.
Photo-collage.net is an excellent choice if you want to print your collage in high quality, which will attract your social media audience extensively.
Adobe Express also offers an online collage maker, a perfect cloud-based tool to create beautiful art for your social media profiles without design experience. You can create banners, brochures, flyers, logos, posters, resumes, cards, and so on, along with Facebook and Instagram images.
- It comes with a straightforward and user-friendly UI to which you can get accustomed in no time.
- It offers 50,000+ stunning templates with a library of 20000 Adobe fonts and over 175 million photos.
- It provides slideshow makers where you can make collages using premade layouts or your own choice from scratch using its built-in editor.
- It comes with an Android application, and you can also run it on browsers.
- You can share your collage directly to social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
- It provides photo effects and editing features like removing backgrounds, animating, refining cutouts, resizing, graphic groups, etc.
- You get up to 100GB of storage to save your collages on the cloud.
It offers a free plan and a premium plan. The premium plan comes with a 30-day trial period.
Picmonkey’s collage maker tool is one of the best in the market for building stellar collages quickly. From tweaking a photo to designing social media and marketing materials, making certificates, resumes, memes, Venn diagrams, SWOT analysis, and more, you can do many things with Picmonkey. It is a powerful multipurpose app that can help you in many ways.
- You can choose from hundreds of collage templates and create a story and give your viewers a ride to the essence of your brand.
- You can create before-and-after shots with Picmonkey that help you create transformation posts, creative flyers, etc.
- You can add text, emojis, and graphics to your collages.
- You can create logos in curved, monograms, and other styles.
- You can put a watermark on your collage; it could be your brand logo to claim it yours forever.
- It features flexible auto-resizing collage cells that free you from worrying about resizing your photos.
Picmonkey offers three premium plans- Basic, Pro, and Business. In all these plans, they provide a 7-day free trial.
Fotor is another popular tool for making your collage in just a few steps. You don’t need any design skills to make splendid images that can shake off your social presence.
On top of that, it offers all the essential features free of cost.
- It comes with 100,000+ pre-designed, editable templates and layouts that help you to create collages quickly and easily.
- It offers to make collages in different landscape or horizontal shapes, in squares too.
- It provides 300+ premium effects, frames, and fonts. You can add texts, elements, structures, and effects to make your creations visually more appealing.
- It offers tools like background remover and Smart Portrait Cutout that helps to get a transparent background.
- You can upload your photos to the cloud for future use. It provides up to 10GB of storage with its premium plan.
- Its premium plan offers up to 1 million HD stock photos for commercial use.
- You can use the app on the Apple and Android app stores and access the website on browsers.
Fotor offers PRO and PRO+ premium plans along with a free program. These premium plans have a 3-day free trial, and besides providing a few additional features, they also remove ads.
Pixlr is a flash-based, AI-powered image editing application with a simple collage-making tool. They offer professional templates to make splendid images and update their stock with trendy new templates every month.
- Pixlr offers access to up to 50,000 templates, fonts, elements, stickers & overlays.
- You can customize the borders of your collage, allowing you to freestyle your designs.
- It comes with two different photo editors- Pixlr X, and Pixlr E. Pixlr E is an advanced photo editor that may take time to get familiarized, whereas Pixlr X is easy to use and basic.
- You can add texts and elements and design them as you wish.
- You can add filters or adjust the light and color.
- It offers a set of effects to enhance the look of your collage.
- It provides predesigned templates for social media updates and also templates for making basic collages, flyers, Posters, vouchers, invitations, cards, postcards, and business cards.
Pixlr has free and three premium plans with a 30-day trial to get your creativity to the next level.
Freepik offers high-quality images, including AI-generated photos, vectors, icons, fonts, illustrators, and other editable visual elements to help design your creative project. The user interface of Freepik is user-friendly; any new user will learn to use it in no time. You can create business cards, posters, banners, social media posts, and so on effortlessly with Freepik.
- It offers around 17K free and 79K premium collage templates that can blow your mind.
- Freepik is available on the Android to play store and works on browsers.
- You can download files in formats like .jpg and .eps.
- No attribution is required for premium users.
- It has a built-in editor where you can upload your photos or use stock photos to make collages.
- You can choose templates with horizontal, vertical, square, and panoramic orientations.
Freepik is free to use but with limitations. Its premium plan offers over 47,619,000 editable images, icons, and fonts. The free program provides up to 3 downloads per day for non-registered users and ten downloads per day for registered users, which turns to 100 downloads once you subscribe to their premium plan.
Vecteezy offers royalty-free vectors, clipart graphics, icons, stock photos, and so on to make banners and designs. It allows us to access millions of free resources to make collages for any business-related event.
- It offers around 15K royalty free vector graphics and clipart for making collages.
- It has a built-in editor where you can edit the templates directly without downloading them.
Like Freepik, Vecteezy also provides ten downloads a day to free accounts. You can download unlimited content being a Pro User.
Fix The Photo
Fix The Photo has a free online collage-making editor, which is open-source and helps you make collages quickly and easily. Just upload your photos, create layouts, or use the built-in, pre-designed Photoshop collage templates to make collages in minutes with this free collage maker.
- Fix The Photo’s collage maker lets you make layouts or 1000s of ready-made templates to make creative things.
- It supports over 14 image formats file formats, including PSD, XCF, Sketch, XD, CDR, JPEG, and PNG formats.
- With its built-in editor, you can adjust white balance, exposure, contrast, shadows, saturation, etc.
- You can apply filters to your collages to make them stylish.
- They also provide text editing tools that allow you to add and customize texts.
Fix The Photo provides this online collage-making tool for free.
Photo Mosaic is another excellent tool for creating collages with around 250 free templates. Here are some of its features:
- It allows creating photo collages quickly and easily in three steps, uploads images, creates collage, and downloads it.
- You can choose from various 250 collage templates as per your requirement.
- This collage-making software allows a maximum of 100 photos to make a collage.
- It allows printing collages in canvas, aluminum, poster, or plexiglass.
Its collage editor allows users to add texts with different fonts, sizes, and colors. The software has templates for special occasions and collections like love, travel, flowers, etc.
Wepik is Freepik’s online image editor that allows you to choose free customizable templates from their stunning collections or to make your layouts and create eye-catching collages. If you are a freelancer running a large enterprise, mid-sized business, or even any small business, Wepik is an excellent choice for marketing, social media posts, and more.
- Wepik provides numerous elegant and dynamic templates to boost your business branding.
- It has a built-in editor that can help you customize templates or create your own layout.
- You can change colors, fonts, texts, and other editable visual elements with Wepik.
You can easily create inspiring collages in minutes for free with Wepik.
PixTeller is another social media software that helps small businesses create graphics, cards, images, and collages. The following are its features:
- The software offers a photo collage editor to create unique collages.
- It has a library of professionally designed pre-built collage templates.
- It allows editing the collage templates you choose by adding photos and changing text.
PixTeller’s collage maker is an excellent tool with various collage templates such as birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, love, and more.
Visme is a software platform allowing users to design online infographics, visual content, collages, charts, social graphics, and more. It is a web-based data visualization tool, and the following are its features for collage templates:
- The platform is easy to use and allows the creation of collages quickly.
- It will enable downloading high-resolution graphics as images or animated GIFs.
- It has various collage template styles for users to choose from.
- Users can replace the placeholder images, edit them and add creative design elements.
Visme offers integrated photo editing tools and allows adding icons, shapes, animated illustrations, and more.
Unsplash is one of the popular stock image websites. Many businesses use Unsplash to download high-quality images and use them on their website, social media, etc. The platform also offers collage templates, and here are its features:
- The platform has a library of over 10 thousand different collage collections.
- Unsplash offers free-to-use and high-definition images.
- The images available on Unsplash are copyright free, free for commercial use, and require no attribution.
The platform is entirely free and is an excellent start for your small business.
The collage templates listed in the article save time and money by creating interesting and creative collages. Collages are trending, and using them correctly will make your brand stand out from the competition. Whether in your advertisement, story, social media posts, etc., collages are powerful tools to increase engagement, raise brand awareness, and improve social media strategy in many creative ways.