Wondering whether it’s time to leverage an agency program for building WordPress websites?
When you create and manage websites for a living, then providing the best possible service to your clients should be your top priority. As your projects grow, so does your customers’ demands and expectations.
What is an agency program?
An agency program or plan is one of the options offered by most products or services offering companies to help to manage multiple websites and ensuring that they all perform optimally and securely. When you join the agency program, you have an option to onboard your client’s site on the respective platform.
Let’s take an example – if you are responsible for hosting your client site, then you got to find a hosting platform that allows you to host multiple websites with better performance and security. One option you have is to buy various hosting services from a provider and host your client’s site there.
The second option you have is to buy one hosting service (usually agency or higher plan) and host all your client’s sites. In this way, you have to maintain only one account with the hosting platform, and life is more relaxed.
The agency plan helps to present services to clients in a professional way. Most agency plans allow different users to manage a single site, allowing clients to navigate websites on their own without having to ask assistance from you.
Let’s explore the following agency programs to provide comprehensive services to your clients.
Here are the benefits of Sucuri’s agency program:
- Dedicated dashboard to manage all sites
- Security monitoring & scanning
- Global CDN
- Web application firewall
- Fix hacked site
By using SUCURI, you can offer CDN, WAF, DDoS protection, and continuous monitoring to your clients.
When it comes to WordPress website build, customization, maintenance, and speed optimization services, a white label partner like UnlimitedWP is the best choice for digital agencies. It offers unlimited WordPress tasks to web agencies at a fixed monthly cost.
Their white label program helps web agencies to reduce overhead in managing clients and to deal with day-to-day WordPress tasks, thus enabling agencies to run lean, scale profitably, and save time.
Why should you be working with UnlimitedWP to grow your agency?
- Build new custom or page builder websites
- Maintenance, customization, speed optimization, and SEO service
- Team of WP experts helping you daily for one simple flat monthly rate.
- Unlimited tasks per month
- Dedicated to digital agencies only
- A trusted name in white label WordPress space
- 14-day risk-free trial
They offer a far more affordable price tag than an in-house development team with a superior level of service starting at $497/month.
The iThemes ToolKit combines agency program hosting with other related products like themes, plugins, and courses. It is important to note that this tool kit does not include hosting. However, iThemes does offer its WordPress hosting service. If you want to get hosting, you’d have to purchase it separately.
Here are the products included in the iThemes ToolKit:
- Backup Buddy
- iThemes Security Pro
- Landing Pages
- Content Upgrades
- iThemes plugin library (20+ WordPress plugins)
- iThemes Sync Pro
- Premium training courses (1000+ hours of training)
The iThemes ToolKit is an excellent value for money. Annual plans start at $700 for the Freelancer package, $857 for Agency, and $997 for Network.
WP Engine offers managed WordPress hosting for small to enterprise businesses. With WP Engine, businesses can enjoy launching websites at remarkable speed and efficiency. They leverage AWS and GCP to provide lightning-fast, secure, and scalable sites.
Why should you be using WP Engine for your clients?
- Global data centers
- Uptime protection
- Scalable architecture
- Global CDN
- Genesis framework and StudioPress Themes
- Up to 27% faster load time
- Caching via Proprietary EverCache
- Co-branded landing page
If you are looking to offer world-class hosting with reliable and secure infrastructure, then WP Engine would be the right choice.
WP Astra is a lightweight premium WordPress theme that are built to create customizable, fast, responsive, and user-friendly sites. If you are happy with their free version, then I am sure you would love to try the PRO features to take your client’s site to the next level.
PRO feature can save a lot of time for your development and all under a single theme.
- Has hooks and filters
- Open sourced and developed in GitHub
- Works with page builders like Beaver Builder, Divi, Elementor, Site Origin, and Visual Composer
- Optimized for Schema markup and SEO
- Integrates with eLearning apps LearnDash and LifterLMS
- Better color, typography
- Infinite scrolling
- Sticky header
- Site layout
and a lot more…
Astra will be a good choice if you are looking to offer modern features without slowing down the site to your clients.
Thrive Themes consists of several products like Thrive Themes, Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, and Thrive Apprentice.
You can get them all to use on 50 sites for $49 per month. Cool deal, isn’t it?
You can use Thrive to offer the following solutions to your clients.
- Lead generation – almost all types of email collection box is included
- Landing page – create a beautiful landing page
- Creating a quiz to increase the traffic
- Creating a scarcity sales
- An impressive WordPress commenting
- A/B test on the post heading
- A smart widget with the full control
Astra is one of the leading security solutions that provide WAF, Malware Scanner, VAPT, and various other security tools and functionalities for websites. Astra is one of the few security solutions out there which provides holistic security to a web application. This ‘Suite’ of tools is unmatched when it comes to variety and efficiency.
Although anyone can benefit from the Astra solution, it holds more exciting offers & features for agencies.
So, if you manage 10 or more websites, this is why you should choose Astra’s Agency Plan for all your security woes:
- Astra offers bulk pricing with amazing discounts of over 50%
- You get a co-branded dashboard with your agency logo on it so your clients always see you up there
- You can manage all your clients from a single dashboard
- It lets you add your client’s to the dashboard where they can see/review/manage their website’s security, themselves
- You get listed on their website as their agency partner
- You have complete autonomy over the selling price, so you get to add another revenue stream
- In addition to WordPress, it is compatible with all the top CMS like Magento, Joomla, Drupal, Prestashop, OpenCart & any PHP frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgnitor, etc
Not every client is willing to pay for premium hosting. I get it.
A2 Hosting would be a good alternative to offer a lower-cost hosting platform yet reliable.
- 99% Uptime commitment
- Up to 200 GB storage (for a Platinum plan)
- Free SSL & SSD
- WHM Control Panel
- Free eNom Reseller Account
- 24/7 Customer support
- Cloudflare Free CDN
You can get it started from as low as $14 per month, but if you few clients, then you may go for a platinum plan.
With Envato Elements subscription, you can access over a million digital assets like graphics, video, audio, presentation templates, fonts, and WordPress products. Members also get access to Tuts+, which is a platform that provides online courses for web developers and digital entrepreneurs.
Some assets included in Envato Elements are:
- Stock photos
- Video and audio files
- WordPress themes
- WordPress plugins
- Graphic templates
As a freelancer, you often need creative assets, and Elements can be a good resource.
ManageWP helps website admins manage multiple websites in one dashboard. It’s a helpful tool to manage WP sites centrally.
- Update all sites with a single click
- Backup and migration
- Uptime monitoring
- SUCURI site check included
- 1-click login and two-factor authentication
- Broken link monitoring
- Client reports
- SEO ranking
Imagine how much time you will save…
Similar to above ManageWP, InfiniteWP let me remotely manage all WP sites.
InfiniteWP offers the following:
- Automatic off-site backups
- Uptime monitoring
- Bulk maintenance
- Automatic security checks
- Custom reports
- 1-Click admin access and updates
- Staging environment
InfiniteWP’s pricing starts at $147/years for ten sites and goes up to $447/year for unlimited sites.
Optinmonster is a suite of marketing apps to help site owners build an email list, boost sales, and improve website conversions. This service is popular with blogs and eCommerce because it’s easy to use and is proven to work.
Optinmoster has a Growth plan which is made for those who make websites for clients. Features like Account Management, Sub-accounts, and Custom Branding are all suited for agencies and freelance site developers.
- Mobile friendly lead-generation solution
- Beautiful forms, conversion-focused
- Personalized message
- A/B test
You can get it started from $49 per month for five sites.
If you’ve been building WordPress sites for some time, you’ve probably come across Beaver Builder. This popular and highly-rated site builder is said to be the best among its class. If you build a lot of websites for clients, then creating them with Beaver Builder will help you speed up the process.
If you get Beaver Builder, you can expect to get:
- License for unlimited sites
- Free WordPress templates
- Live, front-end website editor
- Advanced, user-friendly website builder
- Editor Mode for disabling certain features for clients
The agency plan costs $399 per year, which allows unlimited sites.
When running your agency/business, customer satisfaction is of utmost importance. As a business owner, you need to be able to understand your customers’ needs and provide them with the best possible solutions. With the services and products available to you in today’s booming digital market, it’s not too difficult to find the ones that will help you meet and exceed clients’ expectations while keeping your costs at a minimum.
More great readings on WordPress
Understanding 301 Redirects for BeginnersTanish Chowdhary on June 14, 2022
A2 Managed WordPress Hosting is for The Professional BloggerHitesh Sant on June 10, 2022
Top 8 Platforms to Hire WordPress DevelopersGeekflare Editorial on June 6, 2022
Start Your Online Shop Today with Nexcess StoreBuilderHitesh Sant on May 25, 2022
How to Protect Your WordPress Site with iThemes Security ProHitesh Sant on May 7, 2022
6 Best WordPress Accessibility Plugins in 2022Tamal Das on April 22, 2022
Join Geekflare Newsletter
Every week we share trending articles and tools in our newsletter. More than 10,000 people enjoy reading, and you will love it too.