Everyone is talking about AI (Artificial Intelligence) but how much you know about it?
AI skills are one of the highest in the demand and well-paid job. Studying AI involves multiple subjects such as:
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Natural language processing
- Neural networks
- and much more…
If you are working in IT field and having the interest to learn about trending hot subjects then following will help you.
Deep Learning Specialization
Master deep learning by Andrew NG. There are five modules, and a course is offered through Coursera.
This course is focused on teaching you theory and how it is applied in the industry.
Here are some of the topics you will learn, just to give you an idea.
- Fundamentals of deep learning and how it works
- How to build neural networks
- Technology trends
- Industry best-practices to develop deep learning application
- Understanding of optimization algorithms – Momentum, RMSprop, Adam, etc.
- Implementing neural networks in TensorFlow
- How to troubleshoot errors in machine learning
- Applying end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning
- Machine learning strategy
- Build and apply convolutional neural networks
- and much more…
The course contains video, quiz, reading documents, practice assignment. You have an option to enroll in either all modules or take individual one.
If you are thinking about building a career in AI, then I am sure this will be helpful.
Artificial Intelligence A-Z
Learn how to build AI on Udemy is already loved by more than 45,000 students. The course contains more than 15 hours of video, 15 articles and seven supplemental resources.
What will you learn in this course?
- Introduction of AI and why?
- Reinforcement learning fundamentals
- Markov decision process
- Creating self-driving car deep learning environment
- Q learning
- Installing Anaconda, python, kivy
- Building and playing with AI
Intro to Self-driving Car
Excited about self-driving car technology?
This introductory course is designed to teach you the essential of self-driving car technologies.
It’s Nanodegree program offered by Udacity where you will learn the following.
- Bayesian thinking
- Object-oriented programming
- Linear algebra
- C++ basics
- Data structure and algorithms
- Calculus and python visualization libraries
- Machine learning and computer vision
It’s four-month term course.
Machine Learning A-Z
Learn from two data science experts to master machine learning, accurate prediction, compelling analysis.
It’s more than 40 hours of video, 24 articles and two supplement resources with code templates includes.
Let’s explore what you are going to learn from this.
- Preparing machine learning environment
- Data preprocessing
- Simple/multiple linear, polynomial, logistics, support vector, decision tree, random forest regression
- K-nearest neighbors
- Support vector machine
- K-means and hierarchical clustering
- and other stuff…
Machine Learning A-Z course is perfectly designed to teach you to make powerful analysis and be able to use in industry.
Got basic knowledge of AI and Python and ready to take your skills to the next level?
Advanced AI, deep enforcement learning in Python will teach you to build deep learning agents, policy gradient methods with neural networks, able to apply advanced reinforcement learning algorithms, etc.
Having basic knowledge in building machine learning models in python would be beneficial.
Learn to build the impossible with artificial intelligence nanodegree offered by Udacity.
This six months term course is offered in collaboration with IBM Watson, Amazon Alexa, DiDi, Affectiva.
The following pre-requisites knowledge would help.
- Python programming knowledge
- Ability to apply basic probability and statistics
- The basic idea about linear algebra, calculus, object-oriented programming
Advanced Machine Learning Specialization
AML specialization course is made available by Higher School of Economics on Coursera.
Seven modules are covering the following.
- Introduction to deep learning
- Winning data science competition
- Bayesian methods
- Natural language processing
- Practical reinforcement learning
- Deep learning in computer vision
- Addressing challenges by machine learning
Upon completion, you will earn a certificate.
Data Science, Deep/Machine Learning with Python
Mixed with various techniques taught by Frank Kane.
If you are a newbie and want to get it started with AI stuff, then this would be helpful. Some of the topics you will learn:
- Predictive models
- Experimental designs
- Deep learning and neural networks
- Python practice
- Machine learning with Python
- Data mining
- Dealing with real-time data
TensorFlow for Deep learning with Python
Interested in learning Google’s deep learning framework?
Jose Portilla teaches you how to solve problems with cutting-edge technologies.
You will learn how to build your neural network from scratch with python, usage of TensorFlow, OpenAI Gym, etc.
It’s mixed balanced of theory and practical course.
Learn with Google AI
Google recently announced a learning portal for from a newbie to expert. Google AI education got tutorial, hands-on exercise.
You can filter the resources from expert level, type of content and stage of machine learning development.
It’s mixed with free and recommended paid courses and highly recommended for anyone interested in learning AI.
I hope above helps you to choose the online course to learn the cutting-edge technologies.