Willing to learn an intensive hands-on AI or Data science course?
AI skills are one of the highest in the demand and well-paid jobs. Studying AI involves multiple subjects, such as the following.
- Machine learning (ML)
- Deep learning (DL)
- Natural language processing
- Neural networks
- and much more…
If you are working in the IT field and have the interest to learn about trending hot subjects, then the following will help you.
DataCamp – A Deep Learning with PyTorch offers a modern learning experience of deep learning models. DataCamp is designed courses to learn data science and analytics skills for every stage of your career.
This course comprises 53 Exercises with 17 Videos. This will take your 4 hours.
You will learn:
- Introduction to PyTorch
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs)
- Using Convolutional Neural Networks
These comprehensive online learning resource courses are instructed by the world’s top data scientists with real-time feedback. 12000+ companies are pursuing this course to upskill their employees.
Get access to the Conversational Design Institute AI Trainer Certification Bundle to train language models, improve performance, and implement dialogues. The course is ideal for someone who:
- have customer service background,
- have a linguistic experience,
- have data science knowledge or are interested to learn more,
- help in bridging the gap between conversation designers and engineers,
- and are certified conversation designers to understand cognitive abilities.
The course will cover basic principles of natural language, conversation design workflow, intent scoping, entity extraction, business metrics (CSAT and containment), and technical metrics (precision and accuracy) that one can cover in 4 hours per week (for eight weeks).
The Big Picture
If you are looking for a detailed course to learn about the modern AI revolution, then Artificial Intelligence: The Big Picture will help you to learn the tools, technology, and trends of AI. Matthew Renze conducts the course to spread knowledge about AI basics, its importance, and its AI impact on the future.
Beginners love this course due to its three learning phases, of course.
- Data-driven AI technologies, like Machine learning, Deep learning, Reinforcement learning
- Building and using AI tools.
- The impacts of AI on the IT industry, society, and the labor economy.
The amazing news is this course doesn’t ask you to learn so long. It’s just 1h 15m course to learn Artificial Intelligence.
This course offers a blended learning experience with online and offline classes facilitated for all students. You can learn AI in 365 days by attending 600+ lectures for expert guidance with 24*7 support. Even more, you can make your AI learning interesting and effective with Applied AI Course’s soundtracks and videos.
This course includes:
- 15+ real-world case studies which conduct problems and datasets of AI solutions
- 30+ machine learning algorithms
- Python programming, SQL
- Linear Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Mining
- ML Models
- Foundation of natural language processing and machine learning
- Support Vector Machines
- Ensemble Models
- Neural Networks and computer vision
- 70+ hours of live content for industry needs and student feedback, and much more.
You can also learn from their live sessions.
AI for Everyone
Now everyone can learn Artificial intelligence with Coursera – AI For Everyone Online Course.
If you are looking for a curated online learning experience with the course and degree programs or even want to choose the course per diem, then Coursera offers cost-effective, flexible, and easy to access AI courses. This course will take 9 hours for detailed AI terminology.
With this course you can explore:
- The Workflow of Machine Learning projects
- AI terminology
- AI strategy
- The Workflow of Data Science projects
If you can spend more to learn from the world’s top instructors, then this is the best AI education platform for online certification and courses.
Machine Learning A-Z
Learn from two data science experts to master machine learning, accurate prediction, and compelling analysis.
It’s more than 40 hours of video, 24 articles, and two supplement resources with code templates included.
Let’s explore what you are going to learn from this.
- Preparing a machine learning environment
- Data preprocessing
- Simple/multiple linear, polynomial, logistics, support vector, decision tree, random forest regression
- K-nearest neighbors
- Support vector machine
- K-means and hierarchical clustering
- and other stuff…
Machine Learning A-Z course is perfectly designed to teach you to make powerful analyses and be able to use them in the industry.
If you find it boring to read long textbooks or tutorials, then you will be amazed by this AI learning YouTube channel named “The Artificial Intelligence Channel”.
Since Mar 2008, this channel offers amazing facts, techniques, and knowledge about the future of AI.
The Artificial Intelligence Channel comprises the videos:
- Technological singularity
- Technological unemployment
- Synthetic biology
- Basic income, etc.
Around 99.2K subscribers are following its bunch of videos and guidance to explore their knowledge of artificial intelligence.
Learn online at your preferred time and place. All subscribers of this channel always feel gladdened with this comfort learning.
Stay updated with the fundamentals and advanced concepts of Machine learning with AWS Machine Learning services that is trusted by 500 companies. This course is facilitated for those who want to gain end-to-end learning experience in machine learning.
This AWS Machine Learning course includes:
- Demystifying AI/ML/DL
- Machine Learning Essentials for Business and Technical Decision Makers
- Machine Learning for Business Challenges
- Process Model: CRISP-DM on the AWS Stack
- Exploring the Machine Learning Toolset
- Math for Machine Learning
- The Elements of Data Science
- Machine Learning Terminology and Process
- Machine Learning Security
- Developing Machine Learning Applications
- Amazon SageMaker: Build an Object Detection Model Using Images Labeled with Ground Truth
- Data Science Capstone: Real World ML Decisions
If you are looking to expand your machine learning experience on topics ranging from business, animation, programming, and many more, then LinkedIn Learning offers the most flexible learning options.
This course offers both a one-month free subscription and premium courses. You can access 15,000+ expert-led LinkedIn Learning courses online and offline. All AI & machine learning courses will provide practice with exercise files and quizzes. That will help you to earn a course completion certificate.
Fast.ai is known for a research lab that offers bundled free courses to transform the world with AI. This Massive Open Online Courses are available around 12 languages (like French, Spanish, German, Italian, etc…). You can only attend these courses by applying your resume for a specific course.
Choose Practical Deep Learning for Coders course to have deep machine learning by attending seven lessons, each round took 2 hours, and you should plan to spend about 10 hours on assignments for each lesson.
Let’s have a course overview:
- Image Classification
- Production; SGD from scratch
- Multi-label; Segmentation
- NLP; Tabular Data; Recommendation Systems
- Backprop; Neural Net from scratch
- CNN deep dive; Ethics
- Resnet; U-net; GANs
If you are looking for a hybrid man and machine solutions, then this is the best choice to learn and implement.
edX is your trusted university-level platform known for online Artificial Intelligence education and learning in a wide range of disciplines to worldwide students. More than 20 million people choose this edX’s Online Courses, which are created by Harvard, MIT, Berkeley, IBM.
In this Online AI Education course, you can learn:
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Predictive Analytics
- Deep Neural Networks
- Image Processing
- The Human Brain, And Many More.
This is a good platform to boost up your AI learning & practicing skills with hands-on experience of learning AI technology, search algorithms, logic problems, and games. You can also learn 2000+ online courses from its mobile application.
AI & DL with TensorFlow
Edureka is one of the best global e-learning platforms for PGP in machine learning technologies and AI. You can get a practical and holistic learning experience from Edureka trainers, who are industry practitioners.
If you are a newbie then you can join the 28-week in-depth program to learn:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
- Graphical Models
- Reinforcement Learning,
- Python Programming
- Natural Language Processing with Python
The duration of this instructor-led and self-paced program is nine months and 450+ hours.
100+ countries people used to learn from various resources of Edureka, like YouTube Videos, Class Recordings, Mobile App, Blogs, PDFs, Recorded Video Sessions, Presentations, Downloadable Content, expert discussions, etc.
Master deep learning by Andrew Ng. There are five modules, and a course is offered through Coursera.
This course is focused on teaching you the theory and how it is applied in the industry.
Here are some of the topics you will learn just to give you an idea.
- Fundamentals of deep learning and how it works
- How to build neural networks
- Technology trends
- Industry best practices to develop deep learning application
- Understanding of optimization algorithms – Momentum, RMSprop, Adam, etc.
- Implementing neural networks in TensorFlow
- How to troubleshoot errors in machine learning
- Applying end-to-end learning, transfer learning, and multi-task learning
- Machine learning strategy
- Build and apply convolutional neural networks
- and much more…
The course contains videos, quizzes, reading documents, and practice assignments. You have an option to enroll in either all modules or take individual ones.
If you are thinking about building a career in AI, then I am sure this will be helpful.
Artificial Intelligence A-Z
Learn how to build AI on Udemy is already loved by more than 45,000 students. The course contains more than 15 hours of video, 15 articles, and seven supplemental resources.
What will you learn in this course?
- Introduction of AI and why?
- Reinforcement learning fundamentals
- Markov decision process
- Creating a self-driving car deep learning environment
- Q learning
- Installing Anaconda, python, kivy
- Building and playing with AI
Intro to Self-driving Car
Excited about self-driving car technology?
This introductory course is designed to teach you the essentials of self-driving car technologies.
It’s a Nanodegree program offered by Udacity, where you will learn the following.
- Bayesian thinking
- Object-oriented programming
- Linear algebra
- C++ basics
- Data structure and algorithms
- Calculus and python visualization libraries
- Machine learning and computer vision
It’s a four-month term course.
Five modules are covering the following.
- End-to-End Machine Learning with TensorFlow on GCP
- Production Machine Learning Systems
- Image Understanding with TensorFlow on GCP
- Sequence Models for Time Series and Natural Language Processing
- Recommendation Systems with TensorFlow on GCP
Upon completion, you will earn a certificate.
Data Science, DL/ML with Python
It is mixed with various techniques taught by Frank Kane.
If you are a newbie and want to get it started with AI stuff, then this would be helpful. Some of the topics you will learn:
- Predictive models
- Experimental designs
- Deep learning and neural networks
- Python practice
- Machine learning with Python
- Data mining
- Dealing with real-time data
Learn with Google AI
Google recently announced a learning portal from a newbie to an expert. Google AI education got tutorial, hands-on exercise.
You can filter the resources from expert level, type of content, and stage of machine learning development. It’s mixed with free and recommended paid courses and highly recommended for anyone interested in learning AI.
I hope the above helps you in choosing one to learn for your AI career journey.